Don't Bother

You slept soundly in your temporary home, unaware of the enraged Ferid searching for you. You were in the attic of a three-story building, right next to the chimney access, just in case you needed to hide. You had been asleep for about 3 hours, and were still slumbering when the door to your room quietly creaked open. Ferid stood over you, still fuming that the livestock at his feet would deny him. He searched the city for her by scent, finding all sorts of delicious treats he had to ignore.  He resisted the urge to kick the impudent little pest, reminding himself to save the violence for the privacy of his own home. He picked you up gently, as not to wake you. It would be much easier to transport the brat this way, Ferid thought to himself. No screaming, no fighting, and no questions from any possible witnesses. 

He got to you to his mansion without any trouble, and wasted no time taking you to his dungeon. He carried you into a cell, and dropped you onto the floor. It woke you up quickly, and you sat up, rather confused. How did you get here? Where was here? And whose legs where those? You stared at them, and one foot began to impatiently tap the floor. You guessed as to who the owner of such graceful looking legs was, but sincerely hoped that you were wrong. You look up at your captor, and sure enough it was Ferid Bathory, minus his usual cheerful demeanor. "Care to explain yourself, hmm? You must think very highly of yourself if you thought I would forgive such behavior. You aren't that special, you know. Unbelievable. I make you such generous offers, and this is how you respond. Such a selfish human." He paused, waiting for your response. You opened your mouth, but couldn't say a word. He raised an eyebrow. "No defense? Then you are guilty as charged... So hold still." He knelt down and pinned you to the floor. He roughly pushed your head to the side, and dug his fangs into the side of your neck. You yelped, and he withdrew his fangs, biting down again, punishing you for the noise. You whimper quietly, unable to stop yourself, and Ferid's grip on your hair tightened. Tears burned down your face, keeping silent as you suffered as you didn't want to anger the vampire further. When he finished, he sat up with an unsatisfied expression. 

He glared down at you, and asked "Is it really this hard for you to behave? If you ever want to leave this cell, you are going to have to submit to me. Do you understand?" As much as Ferid didn't want to admit it, you tasted even better then you smelled. He slapped you again. "I asked you a question. You answer. Unless you would rather I kill you right now." "I un-understand Lord." You felt like a coward, but you didn't want to die here. "Good. I will be back to continue your training later." He got up, opened the cell door, and slammed it shut behind him. He locked the door, and the loud clicking noise of his shoes walking away had you crying with despair. You were stuck there, completely at his mercy. You didn't know what scared you more, him forgetting about you until you died of starvation, or him returning. You curled into a ball, one hand clutching your neck, and cried yourself back to sleep.