Chapter TwentyytnewT retpahC

hiya!

dedicated to GotCookieChan for always being the first to read my updates (you're so adorable)

the cover offer thing is still going on (if you don't know what i'm talking about look at the a/n from last chapter) oh gods i suck at updating i'm sosorryformyexistence

media: millennia by crown the empire

enjoy the gayy

Jonathan

Over the last three months, I've been living in fear of Sock and Izumi's friendship. Until today. Because today marks the (official) discovery of Ryouma and Izumi's relationship, and the sudden spike of gay in our school.

"Sock! Are you ready?" I call from outside his bedroom door, my accent well hidden. Every morning for these past three months, I've come to pick up Sock and walk to school with him. Yes, of course I got worried I was bothering and made sure to ask if it bothered him at all, to which he objected, saying instead that he preferred it this way, seeing as he had a hard time waking up in the morning. 

And boy, was he right.  "Babe, are you even up?" This is exactly why I come an hour before school starts instead of the half hour Sock suggested. 

I'm about to open the door when I feel a soft tug on my sleeve. I turn to find Izumi with a severe case of bedhead, eyes barely open and drool still running down to his chin. Loudly, very loudly, I groan out loud, "Izumi! You barely woke up, too?"

"Mfpha," the small, blond boy mutters sleepily and staggers forward, pushing the door open himself, revealing a sleeping Sock.

Of course I notice his shirt -which happens to be the only thing he's wearing aside from his undies...undies, not boxers- riding up, and the puffy pink lips slightly parted, and the morning woo-

Okay, yup I notice but I'm trying my hardest to ignore it is the point. Despite all of these...appealing features, I decide to actually wake up this nuisance (not really) of a boyfriend. "Sock! Izumi! Wake up! School starts in an hour! Have you heard of an alarm clock?"

Suddenly, Sock lifts himself up, mutters  "nah" then falls back to the bed with a sigh. "Can't we skip today?" Sock whines into his pillow. 

"Absolutely not," I hear the familiar voice from the door frame. Ryouma struts the rest of the way in and sits on Izumi's bed carefully. "Izumi, baby, wake up."

And Sock is up again. "Baby?" he asks suspiciously.

Ryouma freezes, a blush slowly creeping onto his being. Everyone is silent. 

For .02 seconds.

The ginger beside me begins jumping on his bed excitedly, all while chanting "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" as if it were a mantra.

I see Ryouma begin to blush even more and I simply chuckle at his expression. "If only you could channel this excitement to getting ready for school," I sigh heavily. 

Sock giggles to himself before pressing his lips to mine in a chaste kiss and walking away. Izumi and Ryouma stare at me and to cover up my embarrassment, I stick out my tongue and gag, "Ew, morning breath."

"My morning breath is delicious!" I hear Sock shout from the hallway. 

With a roll of my eyes and yell back, "Whatever you say, bunny!"

Finally, we're getting a start to our day.

~*~

I hear loud chatter as soon as we walk into the main building, hand in hand. After we finally figured ourselves out, we compared schedules. (This was a futile and pitiful attempt seeing as we are a year apart.)