Meet #1

Boy

There comes a time when everyone has to do something uncomfortable and in my case its accompanying a blind girl to the bathroom.

"Are you done?" I asked, fear creeping that somebody will come in and accuse me of being a pervert.

"I haven't even pulled down my pants." The girl replies.

I roll my eyes. So far the girl has proven herself to be extremely weird and candid. "You really had to put that image in?"

"The image wouldn't come in if you didn't imagine, pervert." She says and next I hear a sound of water going down the toilet. She gets out, hands going everywhere trying to get a sense of where she is. She slowly moves left and she mutters an audible 'shit' when her hands meet the wall.

"Going somewhere?" I ask, amused.

She sighs, holding out her hand. "Guide me out, oh good sir."

"I'm not touching your hands." I state.

"Then guide me through my arms to the sinks so I could wash my hands." She says, irritatedly.

I chuckle going behind her and grabbing her shoulders, guiding her in front of a sink. She struggles for a few moments, her hands trying to find the sink knob and when she does she mutters a 'finally', running her hands gingerly through the water and rubbing them on her jeans when she's done. She faces me, dark sunglasses and all, giving me a calculating look.

"I'm not blind." She says.

I chuckle. "Your friend said you're blind."

"I see a blurry world not a dark world, Mister." She says, indignantly, crossing her arms.

"Quit calling me sir and mister. I'm the same age as you, you know."

"Its the formal way of talking to strangers."

"Well my name's Aiden so now were not strangers."

The girl holds out her hand. "I'm Everyl. I lost my glasses to a bunch of idiots at second period and therefore I am currently useless."

I take her hand, shaking it hesitantly before letting go. " Who are the idiots?"

Everyl freezes up. "Idiots. They don't need to be given further attention."

I scoff. "Oh come on, they stole your glasses. From what I heard, glasses are really expensive."

"From what I heard normal people aren't really supposed to be this nosy."

"Well then I'm not normal. You didn't actually think that a person that would help you out of the janitor's closet while you were screaming softly and guided you into the girl's bathroom even though that person was a guy was actually normal, right?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

I saw her color rose to her cheeks. "For the record, I was singing rock."

"Sounded like screaming."

She slapped me on the arm. Even though it didn't actually hurt I said a believable which made her smirk, in a cute way and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Are you masochist?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"And what makes you think that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I slapped you, you said ow and chuckled. Non-masochists don't do that."

I burst out laughing. "You are one weird girl."

"And you are a hidden masochist." She replied.

I grabbed her arm. "Let's go. Anymore time here and a girl is gonna come in and think something wrong."