0.4

Puke Hemmings

I got a hotel room for New York

New Message

Michael's organised a catch up between the two bands, so idk we're gonna have to be sneaky

Puke Hemmings

Already told Cal and Terry I'm meeting up with a girl, so I'll only hang out for a while

New Message

I'll leave before you, and say that I'm going to talk to my siblings on skype or something

Puke Hemmings

Won't they realise you're not skyping when they go up to bed?

New Message

We'll get the drinks flowing before we leave, they'll be up talking for hours.

Puke Hemmings

See you tonight x

----------

Everyone was already down the hall in Lee and Nat's room, Ashton was finishing up getting ready. His nerves were building at the idea of seeing Luke, he wanted to look good, but not so good people would think he was trying. Effortlessly gorgeous was the goal. He didn't think he'd reached that but left his and Michael's room anyway. He knocked loudly on the door when he reached it, being able to hear muffled voices and music coming from behind it and when Nat opened the door to let him in it spewed into the hallway.

Everyone was strewn around the room casually; Michael and Terry had taken up on a small couch and Lee was in the matching armchair. Luke had pulled a chair from the humble dining table to sit between the couch and the armchair and Nat had disappeared into the kitchen immediately after letting him in. He had the choice of either sitting on another dining room chair next to Luke, the space was limited so he would be very close to Luke. He decided that was a dangerous game to play and instead sat on the floor with his back against the couch and his shoulders between Michael's legs.

He felt two large hands come down on his shoulders, "finally turned up hey," Michael said from above him.

"Harry and Lauren kept trying to Facetime me, so I had to compromise and say I'd call them in an hour or so," Ashton lied.

"Can't relate I'm not a shit brother" Lee laughed, and Ashton looked up and rolled his eyes at him. A laugh escaped him as he realised Lee wasn't trying to be cheeky, he was just already tipsy. Tipsy Lee was a marvel, he was much chattier and made a lot of sassy faces.

"I need some liquid courage before tonight," Luke announced to no one in particular before he got up and made for the kitchen.

"What's going to be so terrible about us tonight?" Ashton asked, ready to encourage any and all alcohol consumption.

"Not us, Luke's got a girl he's meeting," Calum called, appearing from the bathroom, Ashton had been so concerned with looking calm and being calm he hadn't even noticed one of their number had been missing.

"I guess I can drink to that, make us all something while you're up Calum," Ashton smiled cheekily.

Calum started mixing Whiskey and cokes for everyone except Luke who had already made one for himself.

"You could have offered to make something for literally anyone besides yourself you know?" Calum said; his tone accusatory.

"But you're just such a good host Calum," Luke chuckled sipping his drink and moving back to his seat.