Fake Things (People, Fans, Friends News etc.)

So there is a fake news epidemic or whatever going around. And people believe it like wow boi we don't care about this fake news. People claim it as real news but honestly like come on you can tell if it's fake. I see adds about fake news all over social media like "The tragic death of pop music super star Brittany Spears" or "Look at these 5 celebrities who used to look Ew but now look hot". How you can tell if its Fake news is look at the .com .org .gov . whatever it is. If it's .org or .gov it's more likely to be a trustworthy reliable source. 

          Now onto Fake *DUN DUN DUN* fans, onto fake fans. So if you are a part of a fandom you know the worst things in the fandom are the fakes, Yep the ones who think they know it all but only know phony lies they probably made up, the ones who lie and say they met them and didn't. Everyone's favorite type of person in the fandom. So this girl messaged me and she was like oh so you like Cameron Dallas, I said yeah why. "Well I met him and he kissed my cheek" Oakay anddd? "Have you met him??" Not yet... Whats the significance of this? "If you haven't met him are you a real fan?" Yeah I've been a fan for yearsssssss.        Well she ended up getting blocked by me after calling me a fake ass hoe who has no life. We all will fake fans in our lives as long as we are a part of a fandom. 

                Now its time for spot the fake friend. If they only hang out with you with other friends, never just you two, probably a fake friend. If they don't keep your secrets, most likely a fake friend. If they talk crap about you behind your back to your other friends DEFINITELY a fake friend. These are the people who are close with your friends,but not really you, The people who you had previous problems with, but your friends tell you it's fine they he/she. Fake friends are the worst friends to have, because they are most likely going to try to steal your friends, if they are smart they will notice I promise you that. 

 Well that's today's rant.=, maybe another laterr???

Goodbye Beautiful/ Handsome reader 

               Sincerely, 

      Your author, Madeline  

 If you ever need anything My inbox is open 

 goodbye lovelies