Can I just say.....

Well I moved about 6 months ago and I live 2 hours away from most of my closest friends, I'ts so hard not being able to see them. I miss them so much. I have friends where I live now, and I trust them, care about them and am SUPER grateful to have them. Don't get me wrong they are awesome and amazing people and I'm glad I met them but I miss my famssss. 

                         So for me spring break is next week and I was video chatting my friend, Rayne  and we had the Idea "Hey let's surprise Katelyn" and so I was like "OMG YESSSSS I haven't seen her in so long Let me go ask my mom" and so I did and she was like I'll think about it, I mean yeah it's a 2 hour drive but I could probably stay for like 3-4 days, Rayne's mom might drive up here too. I love my mom but I also love my friends and I don't want them thinking I have just abandoned them, when I NEVER do that ever. My friends are my world, they are what make me happy I would never leave them.

                       Their is only one of my friends that has been up to my new house and i'm glad she's able to come up. Her mom understands how close we are and how much we mean to each other, i'm grateful for that.

                                 Sincerely, 

                                Madeline

      Have a great day/morning/night/afternoon