•\\Chapter 2//•

Naomi's POV:

Ugly ass people changed my schedule. I grabbed it and groaned. I looked and saw that they kept me in my homeroom so I was straight. I sighed with a slight relief and walked back to class. I knocked and Mr. Briggs opened the door.

"Welcome back." He said with a smile.

Me and a few other students are the only reason he even comes to work. Everybody else makes him cringe hahaha. I walked back to my seat and sat down. Jacquees sat up and looked at me.

"So they didn't change your schedule?"

"Yeah they just didn't change this class."

He smiled a little and slid my schedule over to him.

"Aye that's wassup. You take three other classes with me."

"Really which classes?"

"Third through fifth bell."

"Oh okay."

Examining my face, "Why you don't talk or smile?"

"Don't nobody notice the ugly girl." I said nonchalantly.

"Ugly? Who told you that you was ugly?'

"Nobody but I'm sure that's the reason."

I say these things like its normal. Only because I feel ugly at times. Well when I'm at school anyways.

"You far from ugly you actually beautiful as fuck."

I smiled a little bit and I have a slight gap so I tried to cover my face.

"You feel ugly because of your gap don't it?"

"Nah I actually love my gap. Its not big as shit so I can deal with it. You can barely tell I have one at times."

"Well what makes you think you ugly? Because you right now just by talking to you seem flawless."

"I just feel ugly."

This is the most I have ever talked at class.

"You seem closed off that's probably why nobody notice you."

I didn't say nothing and he smiled at me.

"Why you keep smiling at me?" I asked curiously.

"Because you so fucking fine. I'm pretty sure you know me. Although we never talked until now everybody knows I don't mind tell a girl she fine."

"I guess."

"Aye are you busy later?"

"I have to pick my little sister up from dance practice."

"What about after that?"

"Nothing I don't think. Well nothing besides watch her til my sister gets home."

"Well you and your little sister meet me at the park. Better yet send me you address I'll come pick y'all up."

"I'd rather not bring her. My sister should be home from school by the time I get out."

"Okay well just send me your address and I'll come pick you up. I want you to ride with me."

"Okay sure."

I gave him my number and the bell rung. I gathered my stuff and turned my work in before I walked out. I walked out and looked at my schedule. I groaned and walked into Home Ec. The teacher doesn't know how to control her class. That's why I never picked it. I rolled my eyes and walked in. I found a seat and sat down. The bell rung she closed the door. Seven minutes later somebody knocked on the door. She opened the door and and Que and like five other boys and a girl who was dressed like a dude walked in.