•\\Chapter 6//•

Naomi's POV:

I decided I was done with that closed off shit. I'm going back to the old me. Yeah I'm mad at Que. I don't believe that 'We don't date no more.' shit. I know that's a lie. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and looked at my tat. I smiled and sighed.

"Aniyah everything mama do. I do it for you. Well almost everything hehehe." Sighing, "Okay don't cry Nay. Girl you got to take over your school again. They missing the old you."

I smiled and walked back in my room. I stretched and looked for something to put on.

"Something that says, 'These bitches ain't ready for the comeback.'

I smiled and gasped as I looked through my closet. I found something and chuckled.

 I found something and chuckled

"Perfection at its best."

I got dressed and walked out my room. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and sat on the couch with my legs crossed. I got on Instagram and took a picture with the caption, "Bad Bitch Entertainment❗😌💯 ... Don't Nothing Move Til I Sign Shit❗". I posted the picture and smiled. Likes started coming through like crazy. A few DM's but that's nothing new. My mama walked in and looked at me.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning mommy."

I smiled and got up. I hugged her and she looked at me crazy.

"You okay baby? Are you sick?"

"Hahaha no mama I just decided to go back to the old me. The more outspoken Naomi."

Midnight ran in and whimpered at me. She does that when I get ready to go to school. I hate leaving my babies but school first.

"I'll be back later baby."

I rubbed her stomach and walked out. I got in the car and drove off. I made it to school and went to my locker. I got what I needed and put what I didn't need in my locker. I closed my locker and walked off. I walked to class and its like it was quiet as fuck as I walked in. Everybody was all in my face.

"What y'all looking at?"

"Oh Chantel looking for yo ass girl. What you do to her?"

"Really Rodney. Que feeling Naomi and Chantel not liking that shit." A girl named Miracle said. "Word is her and her girls was coming in her first bell to confront you. I got yo back though if they try to jump you."

"Oh I ain't worried. I'll stump all them hoes." I said sitting down.

I crossed my legs and sat back. I pulled my phone out and got on Twitter. Que texted me but I read it and didn't reply. Ten minutes later he walked in and sat down.