•\\Chapter 3//•

Naomi's POV:

We were still eating and talking. Someone knocked on the door and I got up.

"I got it."

I walked towards the door and opened it. There stood Jacquees himself.

Smiling at me, "Wassup?"

"Hey."

"Aye you ready to go?"

"Yeah hold up let me..."

"Who this?" Treasure said from behind me.

"Saved me a trip. I'll be back Treasure."

"Where you going?"

Mumbling, "Oh my god Treasure stop."

"Hehehe I'm just fucking with you."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out. We walked to his truck and it was nice as hell. He opened my door and closed it. He ran to the other side and got in. He started the truck and pulled off.

"I see you dressed in the right attire."

"Uh so what we doing?"

"I heard that you good in Basketball. I'm trynna see how good."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm alright I guess. I haven't really played in a few years."

"Well we bout to see what you got."

He pulled up in a rough looking neighborhood. I sat up and looked at him.
POV Over

Jacquees's POV:

I could see in her face that she was scared. She should know that I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I looked at her and laughed. She rolled her eyes and sat back. She getting mad.

"Nah chill don't get mad. I'm sorry for laughing."

Rolling her eyes, "Whatever."

"Hahaha you really mad Naomi?"

"Yes Jacquees I am."

"Aye just call me Que."

"I prefer Jacquees," Smiling a little, "but Que's cool too."

"Hahaha aye your smile hella cute."

"Not really but whatever."

POV Over

Naomi's POV:

Sucking his teeth, "Man come on."

We got out and he grabbed a basketball from the basketball. We walked to the court and he looked at me. He just looked at me and smirked. Okay at first it was cute but now its just weird.

"What?"

"Okay so this how it goes. If I win you have to go to this party with me Saturday night and out to eat afterwards. If you win we can do whatever you want."

"Okay sounds like a fair bet. What we going to?"

"First one to fifty wins."

So we started playing and it was a good game. He wasn't letting up on me just cause I was a female either. He was getting tired but I was just getting warmed up.