SUSPICIOUS Happenings

The mansion's beauty took my heart away and I finalised to buy it as my wife and I agreed so.

After all the paperworks of the mansion, we thought of to shift in the mansion.

But before we could shift, we intended to meet our neighbours in the area and know about them and the mansion and even introduce ourselves to them.

Some of them heartily welcomed us but many of them warned us about the mansion being HAUNTED.....

I didn't believed it to be true as my thought process was that there is no existence of ghosts, vampires or some other stuffs like that.

Then we started to shift in the mansion.

The first day , we were really excited about the shifting and the work was carried out efficiently. That night, when we were tired of unpacking the stuffs, we all had our dinner and went to sleep.....

I was wondering in my bed as I was unable to sleep, when I heard an unusual voice coming from the next room. It was a harsh and a rough one. It seemed that my ear drums would burst. It was unbearable for me. It seemed like someone was in too much pain and was calling me for help!!

It was too loud for me to sleep but I confused that although the voice was loud enough but my wife Surbi was in her peaceful sleep...

Unknown to the fact, I decided to go to the room and know the matter.

When I walked out of my room, the voice became even more loud and harsh.

But when I moved to the room from which the voice was coming then suddenly the voice stopped and there was complete peace....

I was totally confused, as some questions started comming in my mind..

WHAT WAS IT?
HOW MY WIFE DIDN'T HEARD THE SOUND?
HOW IT BECAME LOUD AS I WALKED OUT OF MY ROOM?
HOW IT SUDDENLY STOPPED WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR OF THE ROOM?
and more such.....
What was happening?

[A/N. Hey everyone it seems that you are enjoying the story. So what will happen next? That's a question for which you have to wait for some time.

And if you liked the story so plssss vote for it...
See you all after some time. ]