Chapter 3

Sorry... I never really have gotten around to updating due to all the catastrophe that has been going on in my life. This is SUPER short so... I'm terribly sorry. I promise to update more frequently. But for now... this will suffice xx (I feel guilty)

***

I Quickly covered my mouth, regretting the nonchalant words that fell out of my mouth. I can tell he was offended, by the way his face morphed into anger.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that.. You know it's been a really bad week for me and the stress kinda just took over." Of course that was a complete lie, but obviously I would take any chance I get not to get beaten by the guy. I hope he will just buy it, so we can move on and do useless work that we will probably do for the rest of our lives.

Yet again, his face contorted back into a cocky smirk. Oh, that smirk that just makes me want to slap him off the face of the earth.

"No worries cupcake. Just remember, try to disrespect me like that, and you'll never see the stake in you back comin', He chuckled. I think my stomach just plummeted about 10 feet. I don't understand how it is even possible to give a death threat to someone without using an unnerving tone. My best guess is that he's been taking classes about how to intimidate someone without even using effort.

"Okay then... " I confidently stated. Or at least tried to anyway.

*RING RING RINGG* I plugged in my ears with my fingers, trying my best to block out most of the sound. Seriously! I need to file a complaint about this. I gathered all of my belongings and sped out of the classroom. Yet just as I was heading out, someone tripped me, making me lose my balance.

"Oops." A familiar voice spoke to me. A lot of conjured up laughs were following after, bit I decided to ignore it. Obviously he is trying to create a rivalry between us. As if the hatred I had for him wasn't boiling like lava! All in all, the only thing I could muster was a certain finger straight at his face. The smirk on his face dissappeared just he saw gesture. It is now replaced with a scowl. The laughter also ceased, and is replaced by silence.

Screw that guy. Now I just hope he doesn't actually kill me.

I gathered up all my books that fell on the floor and walked around the corridors, trying to get to the location of my locker.

47,48,49... Hah! Here 52!

I put the locker combination, letting my hand take control, turning the knob left and right. Once I heard the distinct sound of a 'click', I opened the nude colored locker and put all my contents in it. Heh heh. Nude.

Inside of the door of the locker, I browsed my schedule to see what class I have next.

Ugh.. Ms. Thompson. Sometimes that bitch needs to take a chill pill when it comes to us immortals breaking rules.

***

The classes were shorter than I expected; yet there was only one thing on my mind that kept on blocking out reality. Did he really mean it? If so, I should zoom my ass out of here.

:3