Chapter 24

*Anti's POV*

Two days. I haven't fucking found her in two,agonizingly slow, days. God how i miss her. Her touch, her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her kiss......

"I FOUND IT!" Dark yelled. My head shot in his direction and in a flash i was next to him looking at the computer. It showed a small wooden cabin in the woods. I looked at the location.

'Pine forest, near the lake, got it.'

"C'mon, let's go." I said and started walking towards the door. Dark followed me.

I'm gonna get my baby girl back.

"Please be safe." Sarah said. "And punch that fuck for me." Dark nodded and kissed her forehead.

"You ready?" I nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and teleported us to the cabin. I was about to sprint towards it, but Dark grabbed my shoulder.

"Are you crazy?!" He whisper-yelled. "We can't just bash through the front door like that!"

"And why the fuck not?!"

"Because-" Dark was interrupted by a scream. Y/N's scream. My eyes were now completely black. I ran towards the cabin and broke down the front door. What i saw filled me with anger and concern.

Wilford was pinning my princess up against the wall and held a knife up to her throat. She was covered in blood, freshly made wounds, old bandages and bruises. Her scared eyes looked my way and she started crying louder.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled and lunged toward him. I started clawing at his face. He tried to grab my neck but i broke his arm. He screamed and i took my chance. I grabbed his jaw and ripped it from his face. He stopped fighting.

I huffed and looked over at Y/N. She was covering her face while shaking. I quickly ran up to her and slowly picked her up bridal-style. I kissed her cheek and a tear fell down my face. I pulled myself together and looked up. Dark was standing there, his eyes held the feelings of sadness and concern. I nodded at him and he teleported us back to his house.

Once we appeared, Sarah looked over at us and screamed. She ran up to Y/N ,who was now unconscious from all of the blood loss, and held her hand. She started crying and Dark pulled her into a tight hug. He looked up at me.

"Let's go to my bedroom and fix her." He said and let go of Sarah. I nodded and teleported to Darks room and laid her onto his bed. Dark walked in.

"Anti i think you should go outside and wait with Sarah." I nodded knowing i could be no use in this situation. I'm too shaky and Dark knows more about this stuff than me.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Five hours. Me and Sarah have been waiting to see if Y/N was okay for five fucking hours. I was a crying mess. Ironically, Sarah had to comfort me, but nothing helped. All i wanted right now, was my princess in my arms.

I heard a door open and my head shot up at Darks room. He came out and nodded. I ran up the stairs and into his room. I walked in and saw Y/N sitting on the bed. Half of her wounds were gone and the other half were in the process of healing. She only had bandages on her right arm and right leg.

I ran up to her and tackled her onto the bed. I hugged her tightly and started crying again. She hugged me back and started crying too.

"I missed you so fucking much." I whispered in the crook of her neck.

"Anti."

"Yes, my princess?"

"I love you." My eyes went wide and i looked at her. A wide smile appeared on my face and i kissed her. She kissed back. We pulled away and i rested my forehead on hers. She's in my arms again. She's with me again. I loved this woman more than anything.