Chapter 37

*Y/N POV*

~~~~~~\/~~~~~~
     Disgusting
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

My body hit the cold covers of my bed as i flopped down. After me and Anti got home, i quickly changed into my shorts and loose crop top. Anti told me that he was going to get some pills for my head ache and my favorite juice for my sore throat.

'He's the best boyfriend anybody could ask for.'

A sly smile spread across my face as i thought about Anti.

'He always takes good care of me and provides for me. Come to think of it....I've never really done anything for Anti but cause him trouble and drama. Maybe i could get a job around the area? I mean i did leave my old life to continue this one.....but i can't just rely on what Anti gives me. I should at least pay half of the bills, we are a couple after all. It's not fair for me to just slack around while he does all of the work. I think it's only fair that i help with the bills.'

The door slightly creaked open, allowing the light from the outside to shine into my room. I sat up and my tired eyes landed on Anti. His smile dropped as soon as his eyes landed on mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he closed the door behind him with his
foot.

'He always sees right through me.'

He sat down on the bed and gave me the pills and drink. I took them from his warm hands and put the pill in my mouth then took a big gulp from the drink. I set the half empty glass on my desk and looked back up at Anti.

"I want to get a job." He stared at me for a second, as if he was contemplating something in his head and then started laughing. His laugh went as quick as it came.

"You really are a jokester. But seriously tell me what's wrong." I glared at him with an annoyed look.

"Oh wait, you're serious?" He looked at me surprised.

"Yes, I'm serious." I looked at him dead in the eyes. He sighed and rubbed my arm.

"Why?" He looked up at me.

"Because, you pay the bills and i just sit around all day doing nothing. If we're going to be a couple we have to help each other, on a daily basis." I sighed.

"But you don't need to work and you don't have to pay the bills --- oh my god, your nose is bleeding!" His facial expressions quickly changed to panic, as i touched my upper lip.

A liquid substance spread on the tip of my finger. I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, like Anti stated, blood was quickly dripping down my left nostril covering the space between my lip and nose and my upper lip. I turned on the tap and placed my hand under the running water. I started cleaning the blood oozing out of my nose. My hands were now covered in blood too.

The process continued, putting my hand under the cold tap water and then cleaning the red liquid from my nose. Anti was standing behind me holding my hair with his hands so it wouldn't get wet or dipped in blood. He rubbed my back, asking me several times if i was okay.

I looked in the mirror one last time. The blood had stopped and the sink had drops of blood at its edges. Grabbing some tissues, i cleaned my nose and sighed.

"Did it stop?" Anti asked. I nodded and turned around to face him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. This usually happens when i don't have vitamin C in a long time. From tomorrow i have to start drinking lemonade." I explained. He nodded and we walked back to my bed.

"As i was saying, you don't have to feel the need to get a job. You're not causing me any trouble, just staying home and taking care of the house when I'm gone is enough. Plus, i wouldn't be able to see your face everyday if you got a job." He smiled, showing his sharp, white teeth.

I giggled at his comment and looked at the glass sliding doors, it had started raining. The small drops of water stained the doors as more drops of water hit the glass.

"I still feel like I'm just a burden...." I trailed off as my smile was swept away with a frown.

"Please don't talk about yourself like that. You have no idea how much happier i've been since you came into my life."

His hands slithered around my waist, sending shivers down my spine. He rested his head on my neck and i rubbed his left arm. I kissed his head and turned back towards the window. My eyes focused on one drop that slowly slid down the glass, leaving a barely visible trail of water behind it. It hit the end of the glass and i closed my eyes.

Breath in,

Breath out.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Heyoo."

"What's up, my dood?" Sarah's voice rang from the other end of the line.

"We're all set for tonight, right?" I asked, making sure for tonight's plans.

"Yep. Darky-poo and Anti are having a guys night and I'm coming to your place."

After me and Sarah had our girls night, Anti and Dark both haven't stopped bitching about having their own. So, we finally arranged a day for their guys night and me and Sarah are just going to hang at my place, watch movies, make ice cream cake and cookies.

"Dark is calling for me. See you in a bit!"

"Byeee!"

The line went silent, with only one last beep signaling that the call has ended. I jumped up from my bed and skipped down the wooden stairs, creating loud creaking noises with each step i took.

As i jumped down the last two steps, my feet hit the floor and my head shot up to see Anti smiling at me. I skipped towards him and placed a light, sweet kiss on his soft lips. He picked me up and spun me around. I closed my eyes and giggled. He put me down and hugged me tight. He pulled away and kissed my cheek, still holding onto my hips and my arms hung loosely around his neck.

"Have fun, but don't get drunk and if i hear that you hooked up with another girl......" I looked at him with a treating look and slowly slid my hand across my neck, imitating that i'll kill his ass if he even looks at another girl. (😇)

"Don't worry, you just relax and don't think about yesterday. Don't add pressure on yourself." He kissed my forehead, his lips lingering there for a while.

I smiled and closed my eyes, but the moment didn't last long. The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house, signaling that someone was at our door. Anti and I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing two recognizable faces. Sarah and Dark. Me and Sarah hugged and i looked at Anti.

"Have fun." I walked up to him and gave him a goodbye kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other. All of a sudden, Sarah pulled me back by my shirt, causing me to stammer back.

"Welp, have fun. Bye!" And slammed the door in their faces.

"Wow, you're such a nice person." Sarcasm overflowed my voice.

"I know! Now come on, let's get this night started!" She pulled me towards the kitchen, causing me to nearly trip over my feet and fall.