Chapter One

"As the prince and princess returned home, they shared a passionate kiss, no longer afraid to show their forbidden love. The End."
In the heart of Troll Village, the beautiful, and always positive, Princess Poppy read a storybook to a group of children.
"Princess Poppy?" a young Troll asked, raising her hand. "Does the prince marry the princess?"
"Yep!" Poppy answered. "And they live happily ever after!"
"What about you?" another girl asked. "Don't you have a prince?"
"I don't have a prince, prince," Poppy explained, "but I am engaged to the most charming Troll in Troll Village, and he's my prince. Also, he's a real hunk!"
The children giggled.
"And our wedding is going to be soon!" Poppy added. "Everybody's invited!"
A baby Troll crawled into her hair and wore a cowbell on his head.
"Everybody?" he asked in a creepy voice.
"Everybody," Poppy replied, mimicking him.
Then, she grabbed the cowbell, pulled out a mallet, and began playing her cowbell. The petals of Poppy's flower home came down, and Poppy began singing and dancing.
Everybody
Move your hair and feel united
Oh-oh-ohh
Everybody
Shake your hair and feel united
Oh-oh-ohh

After leaving her house, Poppy got on with the rest of her day. Sending out wedding invitations, fitting into her dress, and hanging out with her friends.
Yeah!
Everybody's coming to the celebration
I'mma hook you up with an invitation
Let your hair swing and party with me
No bad vibes, just love
You'll see!
As Poppy continued her song, more Trolls joined in.
Do the D-A-N-C-E
1, 2, 3, 4, fight!
Stick to the B-E-A-T
Get ready to ignite
You are such a P-Y-T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A-B-C
That's how you make it right!
Poppy managed to catch up with her friends, Cooper, DJ Suki and Smidge, who was trying to lift a large weight with her hair.
It ain't hard out here when you're doin' it right
Put a smile on blast, that's the Troll life!
Poppy then jumped on top of the weight.
And I'm here to help you through it
Come on Smidge, I know you can do it!
"Your confidence gives me STRENGTH!!!!!" Smidge shouted with her shockingly deep voice.
As Poppy was lifted into the air, she tossed out invitations for all the Trolls to grab.
After receiving his invitation, Poppy's friend Biggie gave it to his pet worm, Mr. Dinkles, so he could take a picture.
“Okay, Mr. Dinkles," Biggie said. “Say ‘leaves!'"
Mr. Dinkles just mewed as Biggie took his picture.
Once Biggie hung it on the wall, which held many other photos of the worm, he took a good look at it with his friends.
“Hmm, something's missing," he said.
Poppy then made a suggestion to Guy Diamond, and he shot glitter out of his butt and into the photo.
“That's it!" they all shouted.

Everybody
Shake your hair and feel united
Oh-oh-ohh (Sunshine day!)
Everybody's laughing (Sunshine day!)
Everybody's singing
Next, Poppy needed to go to her dress fitting. And ​she knew just who to go to.
“Satin! Chenille!"
Poppy popped her head into the pod. The fashion twins finished working on a beautiful white gown and faced the princess.
“Is that my wedding dress?" Poppy asked.
“Yes!" Chenille answered.
“It is!" Satin said.
“But that's not all!" they said at the same time.
Poppy was in awe of all the gowns her friends made for her.
“Your post-rehearsal gown..."
“... wedding reception attire..."
“... after-wedding party dress..."
“... and after-after-party muumuu!"
“I want to wear them ALL!!!!!" Poppy screamed with​ excitement.

Don't stop (Don't stop!)
Don't stop the beat
I can't stop (Can't stop!)
I can't stop the beat
I won't stop (Won't stop!)
I won't stop the beat
GO!
Soon enough, the entire village was singing with Poppy and her friends.
Everybody
Shake your hair and feel united
Oh-oh-ohh (Sunshine day!)
Everybody's laughing (Sunshine day!)
Everybody's singing (Sunshine day!)
Everybody
Move your hair and feel united
Ohh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohh
Yeah, yeah, ohh...
With their princess getting married, the Trolls couldn't be happier.
YEAH!

Yeah, I'm going to add a few songs/scenes from the movie. But I know where I'm going with this. I think.

I will add other songs, though. Like Can't Help Falling In Love, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, I Will Survive... Basically, songs from the 60s to the 80s.

That part with Satin and Chenille is actually a deleted scene from the movie. Back when they were going make Poppy's party her coronation, she tried on all the outfits they made for her. It was a good chance to meet Satin and Chenille, but some of the people who saw it thought Poppy was a spoiled brat, and the directors didn't want people to think that. So, it was cut.

Until next chapter. 😉