Introduction

Hi! I am AkriaAki..

As you all know this is my first story. Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it. I am re-writing it. So please give it a try.

All copy right reserved ©.

Please don't copy it, It is my imagination which, I have given all my time and hard work. Be considerate and don't participate in any criminal activity.

This story evolves around a slave and Vampire King. I love a dark gore and heal with love story that's my inspiration to write this story.

If you are looking for a dark, angst, blood filled "thrilling" love story than this is the right story. Even though this story has a concept of mate but that's different , I will explain it in the story. The thing is, you need to remember that we are talking about slave and master relationships.

And if you are expecting that the male lead will change drastically than I am sorry to say this no that won't happen neither will the female lead. There might be a few changes in the character in the future but other than that every aspect of the character will be same.

This is a mixture of two story. Though it's starts with one story and there is only two main lead.. But for present to make sense you need to know the past....

This story have intimate sence, abusive sexual scenes, forced and abusive scene, gore, when I say dark well dark on another level which might test human boundary. In this story love will be twisted and tested.

This is a warning.. Reader discretion advised and this is a 18+ story. And my lovely readers who have already read it, You can read it again and enjoy it because the plotline changed a bit not totally though.

********

At Glance..

The only thing he felt for human is hatred. They are food nothing else,just warm blood bank. He will them without a second thought and watch as the blood flow out of them. But what will happened he found himself a human mate. A slave, filthy even for human being.

How will she react when her abusive life gets a lift to another level of pain. Being an orphan usually end up as a slave. Her burished face fearful eyes only give pleasure to the abuser.

He stare at her, his eyes cold she can feel it. She does not need to look up to know that he was glaring at her.