Chapter-3

It not like I have not written this chapter but I was a bit reluctant to post it. But here it is.

Reader discretion advised. You need to be at least 18+ to read this chapter.

Warning this might not be for faint heart.

Warning rape scene.

Gore theme.

Please be advised this might not be suitable for few readers.

Unedited..

********************

In a blink of an eyes Karvic grabbed a fist of her hair.

"How dare you?" rage, What he feel is unbound rage. And the fact that he could understand why he is this angry just make his hatred grown for her. He wanted blood and that's what will he get. And She will pay for this.

"Guards kill him" his cold voice fill the room. Canary froze, this was all her fault. Her blood run cold. Her stomach twisted painfully. Dannial was the only one who was kind to her.

"No no no no no no no please it's it's my fault. Please don't hurt hi..." She did not get to finish her words as a tight slap resounded the room. She feel her body slamming against the wall. Her vision blurred for a second as she feel choked. Sge tried to breath which was becoming difficult. But she needs to do this even if it cost her live. Dannial was only trying to help her if only she did not involved him.

"Pl.." She shake as her hand tremble.

"Pl.please my king"

"Please he... he did not" She did not finished her words as another slap landed in her face. Blood filled her mouth, She choked on her own blood as she hear the guards dragging Dannial out of the dungeon. Her head spinning but she needs to stop him.

But how could a mere slave stop the king?

"Please I beg your pardon. Please forgive him I.. I will do anything" she begged tears trickled down her cheek.

Karvic glare at her, her words only add fuel to his anger, Does a mere mortal think he could not make her do things? His order are absolute. And she will die remembering that.

This is all her fault if only she refrained herself. She was only thinking about herself. Tears trickled down her cheen as she shaking in front of him.

The moment she tried to defend Dannial, his anger flare even more for some unknown reason. And he did not like it at all. He did not know why but he has to make her pay for this, killing her will be a easy way out. He will make her beg for death.

He pulled her hair making her stand up. Before she could understand what was happening his fang sink in her throat. Her heart beat slow down. Pain rush through her. She tried to breath but it only increase her pain. This was never this painful then Why now? Tears trickled down her cheen. If only she knew what was signed up for her life? He let her go, she slide down trying not to curl up into s ball.

"Stand straight" Karvic ordered. She could not even though her legs tried to follow his order as if his orders are absolute. A cold shiver run down her spine. He was gripping her hair too tightly and the blood loss was making her dizzy.

He grabbed her cheeks almost breaking her jaw, she whimpered, tear rolled down her cheen.

Karvic glare at her, gritting his teeth, his jaw clenched. Eyes red.

He tore the her gown shedding it into piece. The cold air washed over her naked body. She shiver tears streaming down her face, filled with humiliation. He slammed her against the wall turning her on her back. Her front pressed against the cold grey wall.