Chapter-1

Hello! dear readers I know this is the first chapter but readers discretion advised.. You have been warned.

Unedited..

***********

The guards where shaking 'this is a bad idea' that's the only thing going on his mind. He turn to look at the girl in the rags with chain around her neck.

"Sir" he looked up to his master Allosandros.

"This is a gift for his highness you must deliver it tonight" The man smirked as he said those words. The guards was not sure if this is a good idea. He might be behead for this. His life will end tonight with this delivery.

"Yes milord" The guard bowed, so did the girl. The guard feel pity for the innocent life who have no idea that she will die to with him. This is a stupid prank for which he will die. No one mess with the king but his lord is an exception might be because he(Allosandros) is his highness brother.

It did not take him long to reach the castle gate and the girl did not even weigh half of what he expected. She keep quiet which is a good quality for a slave.

He informed the guards station at the door but they just stare at the girl in utter horror.

After whispering they decided that it's better to inform his highness who was in the court room. A sacred room where humans are not suppose to enter which will change today.

"My king A gift have been send by Sire Allosandros" the man bowed down to show respect to his king. Karvic stare at him, a cold shiver ran down his spine even though he is a vampire, but a mere servent when he is in front of the King. He can feel his knee shaking trying not to show what he was feeling.

"What kind of gift?" Karvic asked. His face as cold as ice but no one knows he was fuming. He does not have any particularly good relationship with Allosandros so that he will send him a gift. This must be a trap. And if he is so eager to lose his life so be it.

"A s... servant " his servent said knowing this could bring him to his death. Why did he have to lie? But the thought that the gift is a slave will only amplify his death sentence. His highness does not keeps slave, he hates slave and a human to top it off.

"A servant?" thats quite unusual. Karvic took a sniff of air to smell thing odd. His eyes involuntarily turn red as he feel thirsty.

"Bring in" he ordered. Even though his highness already order him the servant stayed their, contemplating whether he should let his majesty know that he was talking about a human.

Karvic feel hunger, unknowingly wild hunger course through him something make him want to devour it.

Something feels odd 'thirsty for a vampire's blood?' He looked at the door to see a human.

He thoughts vanish as anger took a hold and the urge to see blood was threating to take over him. It's not like he will stop himself. If blood is what he wants than blood is what he will see blood.

His eyes narrowed his blank cold eyes flash with hatred and death. The soldier who was holding the chain fly of the human, slammed on the wall, "How dare you let a filthy human enter the courtroom?"

"M'lord, it.. wa..s yo....ur or...der t..o sen...t he..r ..in" he tried to speak which was painful as it is.

"No one.." Troyn didn't finish his words, he let it hang. So, that everyone of the guards know he will not tolerate this kind of insolence.