September 1st {Jungkook Cute Imagine}

It was September 1st, 2016. I rushed from the cake store home. I had to get this cake back home in time for the surprise party.

Jimin was calling me right now. ‘Ugh, what did he do wrong this time?’ I thought to myself. I answered quickly.

“Where are you?” he asked frantically.

“I am on my way.” I said trying to balance the cake in my hand as I was getting into a cab. “I will be there in two minutes”

“You better hurry. You don’t want him to get here before you.” Jimin said as he quickly hung up.

‘Classy.’ I thought. Before I knew it, I was at the apartment that Jungkook and I shared. I looked at my watch. He shouldn’t be here for 5 more minutes.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door. All of the boys were staring at me.

Jin walked up to me first. “Here I will take that.” He said as he took the cake out of my hands.

I followed him to the kitchen. “Hey, let’s open this up…” I said as I tried to open the cake top.

Jin quickly grabbed my hand. “No not yet. Let’s just wait until Jungkook gets here.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine.”

Just at that second I heard the front door knob turning. I gasped and everyone took their places. As Jungkook came in we screamed “Surprise.” He didn’t look very surprised but I don’t think he ever is.

I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. “Happy Birthday, babe.”

“Thank you, perfect.” He whispered in my ears.

He sniffled a little, which I always thought was cute. I couldn’t believe we were both 20 now. Ugh being a noona sucks.

Suga jumped up. “How about some cake now?”

“Geez, can’t Jungkook take a second to settle?” I asked.

“No, its okay.” He said sweetly.

No one could even look me in the eye tonight. They are such weird boys.

As we all reached the kitchen, V turned to me. “How about you cut the cake.”

“Uh, sure.”

I opened the top of the cake and saw a cup on top of the cake. That is strange. I looked further and saw something inside the cup. A ring.

I picked up the ring and at that moment I saw Jungkook go down on one knee.

“(Y/N), I have always loved you, since the first time we met.” He said.

I covered my face. I couldn’t see anything other than Jungkook.

“And, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry.”

At this point I had tears in my eyes.

“Yes.” I said. He stood up and we hugged. All of the boys clapped and ‘woohed’. I turned to them and laughed. I put on the ring. It was perfect just like him.