-

A/N Hey guys! Tiffany here. Hope you like the story, and please read until the end, because I have an important announcement down there! Read and  Review! Thxx! <3

Max leaned in as fireworks went off over our heads. Here we were, on our own private island. Fireworks went off in my mind, as her lips touched mine. Everyone was happy. Gazzy and Iggy could make whatever the hell the wanted, and at the moment they were making fireworks. Nudge had tons of clothes and fashion magazines. Angel had Celeste, who was pure white, as if the old lady had just bought her the bear. Total had Akita, who were taking a nap in the shade. Me and Max (or is it Max and I??) were together with our flock happy. All of a sudden...

" FOUR, TRES, TWO, UNOO!!!!" All of a sudden Nudge turns towards us and starts screaming...nothing strange..but soon she and the rest of the flock, Max included, were smiling creepily and started advacing towards me..

My head shot off my pillow, in a cold sweat, as I calmed down, I noticed the house shaking and Nudge's and Angel's voice filtering down the halls, into my room. 

(A/N Nudge is bold, Angel is italics, both are bold and italics)

"Listen up, y'all, 'cause this is it" I heard Angel's voice clearly, whose voice was soon followed by Nudge.

"The beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-cious"

All of a sudden the music had stopped, and I sprung up, thinking we were under attack, but soon heard the music and the girls' singing resume. 

"Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco"
"They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo"

Oh, boy. Angel was not supposed to be listening to that stuff. 

"You could see me, you can't squeeze me"
"I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy"
"I got reasons why I tease 'em"
"Boys just come and go like seasons"

Neither was Nudge. I would have to talk to Max about their music. Hey, they might be able to snap Chuck Norris in half in their sleep, but they were still little kids!

"Fergalicious (so delicious)"
"But I ain't promiscuous"
"And if you was suspicious"
"All that shit is fictitious"

"NUDGE, ANGEL," I shouted, "LANGUAGE!"

They responded by barging into my room, and countinued singing. 

"I blow kisses (mwah)"
"That puts them boys on rock, rock"
"And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)"

"So delicious (It's hot, hot)
So delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So delicious (They wanna taste of what I got)
I'm Fergalicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)"

Soon we had Nudge singing chorus, while Angel sang backup. 

"Fergalicious def-, fergalicious def-, fergalicious def...

But the look in Nudge's eyes as she turned to me, made me regret the day Max decided Nudge could tag along from the school.

"FANGILICIOUS definition make them boys go crazy
They always claim they know me
Comin' to me, callin' me Stacy
(Hey, Stacy)
I'm the F to the A, N, G the I the E
And can't no other lady put it down like me
I'm Fangalicious (so delicious)
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
He's my witness (oh, wee)
I put yo' boy on rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Max shouted from down the hall. The girls quickly stopped their music and ran to their rooms. Oh, did I mention, while this was happening, this..this tourture, Max, Iggy, and Gazzy were all asleep. 

A/n so guys, I know it stunk, but this song came up on the radio, and the idea fairy dropped it off in the mail. 

Anyways, for the announcement, I will be countinuing the Mia Monroe book, and I will be picking 2 people to be characters in the book. To get in, you either have to  1)have to get noticed by me, 2)follow me (i follow back) 3)Vote/add any of my stories, or comment something positive! Then once I have enough people, I will enter everyone into the hat, and pull two names. Good Luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!