Chapter 2

Simon left their flat in Leith, which he took over renting his mother's flat after she passed. Everytime he exits the banana flats he's constantly reminded of the first time he did heroin with Mark, he hates thinking about the past and anything to do with those heroin days. Simon never talks about his past, not even to Nikki, she doesn't even know who Alison or Dawn was.

Simon told Nikki he was popping to the local corner shop to get some cigarettes, however he  actually went out to buy Nikki some flowers, and some expensive lingerie. But out on his travels into Edinburgh, Simon bumps into Mark, they haven't seen each other in a few months. Mark refuses to be friends with Simon until he stops using cocaine, they both awkwardly say hi and keep on walking fast until they're both of of their sights. Simon finds a back alley to snort some more cocaine, he promised Nikki but she doesn't know if he uses when she's not with him, she's too gullible and believes that he would cut down on his intake.

Whilst Simon is out of the flat, Nikki does some tidying up and bakes some biscuits and cake ready for her boyfriend to come home. She comes across a medium sized parcel, wrapped in tape... "FUCKING HELL SIMON!!!" Nikki is screaming down the flat, sounding like she's being murdered, she found 1kg of cocaine under the bed. She takes it to the coffee table in the living room, dumps it all over the table and just sits on the sofa until Simon comes back, she didn't think he would take this long to pop to the shop for some cigarettes.