Down (Sequel to Thug Love)

It's been almost a month since me and Roc broke up. I moved in with my Bestie Aminah and her husband Brian. Yup she finally got the ring. Her and Rose.

Bahja is starting to sit up and crawl. She can say mama and Her name. She is growing up so much. Everyday that goes by I can't stop thinking about Roc.

The way his big Brown eyes would look deep into my soul. His Gudmorning and goodnight Kissess and foot rubs. Whoever that Desiree chick was, Davina told me she got a bad beating.

I saw a picture on Instagram. She had a busted lip, broken nose, her face had a cut from her eye to her chin, and her jaw looked like it was broken. Aija had called me and told me she cut her and pistol whipped her in the mouth.

Davina was kicking her in the stomach and Spazi was pulling her across the concrete and Ray turned the camera to himself and was like laughing and said " That's my bae. Ain't nobody fucking with the clique. This is Worldstar Hip hop".

Today I woke up and went in Aminah's room. I layed right on the bed and started screaming in the pillow.

"Miracle why are you screaming" Assuming she heard my sentences.

*Mumbles*

" Well why don't you just go and y'all to him" She said while on her phone

*Mumbles*

"I don't care if I watch the baby, but you need to take yo horny ass back to that Damn house and talk to him" She said while slapping my thigh and getting up from the bed.

"I don't have anything sexy to wear" I said while looking in her closet

"Just call him and tell him to meet you somewhere like a park and talk it out" She was handing me my phone

"I'm scared it might happen like last time" I said while running and jumping on the bed.

"Miracle you are 18 Damn years old. Get yo ass up and go talk to yo Babydaddy." She pulled me back out of bed.

While I was in the shower all I could think was " Is this gonna be like the last time