Chapter 6

Davina POV

Today is the Day of the infamous Barbecue. The whole lodge is Boutta give Miracle a Sort of Makeover. We all sitting in the sit-in closet. Aija couldn't come because she's hosting the Barbecue. We Called Aminah's Cousin Kaira.

Spazi brought the wine, I brought the Snickers. We watched and judged all the outfits like Dancing with the Stars. Finally we came to a conclusion. Miracle wore a Floral print Kardashian Jump suit with some rose colored flats and a bow necklace with some black earrings.

Spazi did her Hair, She straightened it out until it reached her lower back. She put it in a messy bun and put on her black and white bandana. Of course with all her Damn hair were had to use hella edge control.

Kaira did her Makeup. She put on some black liquid eye liner. Then put on some slight red blush then some red lipstick. Miracle was looking really good. She put that Chanel No. 5 perfume. She was doing the Tyra Banks all through the house.

The exciting part was when we dressed Bahja. She is a cute little baby. We put her in a jumpsuit but it was power blue with some white flats. She really doesn't have alot of hair but we put a little blue ribbon with a white ribbon.

We were all getting ready to go when I get a text from Ray

RaaayySosa- He's ready to go

VinaSosssa- Ok we on our way. Can't wait until they see each other