Chapter 5

Ray POV

I called this meeting with all of us so we can talk to Roc cause he acting like he on his Goddamn Period. We all met up in the driveway of his cousins house. I waited for his cousin to finally leave cuz He really is the reason that my boy won't leave the Damn house. We walked in the front door which was open for some stupid reason. I opened the door to see, Bitches sleeping on the stairs, Vodka bottles all over the motherfucking place. Fucking old food and shit. The shit was just nasty. We looked in every room until I found Roc's. He was laying on his bed with his headphones on and the Damn lights off. It looked like a straight movie. Prince turned on the light and his ass rolled over.

"What y'all doing here" He said with his stank breath

"Who the fuck are you" Prod said while sitting on the chair

"It's me Roc, Y'all needa call next time" He said while sitting up

"Nigga Prod is having a barbecue tomorrow and you need to go get yo girl back" Prince said starting to look in the closet

"She called me yesterday about going, She saying we need to talk and she don't even wanna say she love me" He started to lay back down

"What do you expect, You fucked some bitch when she was in the hospital with Bahja, That's some fucked uhp shit" Prod said while standing up

"Listen Nigga.First, We can't make no money without you on the team, Second Your cousin is feeding shit into your head making you look like a Damn idiot. And Third, I have never seen you more happier then that day when you can't home with Miracle and Bahja after we got her out that house. They need you, and You need them, It's sad that as long as you've been with her. That one month with your Dumbass cousin , You forgot all that shit" I said while sitting next to him on his bed.

"You need to get your shit together" Prince said while walking towards the door

"I just don't know what to really do" He said while grabbing a blunt

"Ok Whatever" I said while everyone started to leave. Before I left I pulled out a picture and left it on the desk.

It was Him, Miracle, And Bahja. Happy