chapter 2

Jack sparrow looks at you with a smirk and take his bottle back, and you reply with "and yours?" He looked at you and replied with "captian jack sparrow to you, love" he winks at you and you play with your hat, and you blush,you stand up shockingly "ive heard stories about you" and jack looks at amusingly "aye but you have heard of me , darling".

(Oh guys I remebered to add the (s.c) which means skin color, sorry :P)

Hours pass and you fall asleep and you hear jacks snooring, you get annoyed and you toss and turn in your bed you stand up so you can throw your knife at him and the ship moves heavily and you fall on top of him, he looks at you and you quickly get off him, he still looks at you while you play with your knife "what?"
He replies with a "I liked the position we were in" and you groaned and all of a sudden mr gibbs comes running towrds yur cell and jacks.

Jack gets up in a sassy way and walks to the cell as he pick locks the cell ,
!!!! That stupid pirate had me locked with him for nothing you groaned and you put your pirate hat on and left running with sparrow, jack chuckled and we left running jacks ship and we had enemies, and I took my two pistols and looked both sides and shooted, as I took the two shoots I saw jack had no pistols I In gave them to him and I got my sword and started fighting like a warrior, jack looked at my sweat through my neck and liked my fighting skills as we were finished he pulled me to his ship.