chapter 3

As jack pulled me to his ship he looked at me with my 2 (e.c) orbs suprised and gave me my 2 guns back, I stared at him wierdly "what?" He said "miss (l.n) you are a very suprising lady, ive never seen a women fight like that before in my life" the crew looked at me wierdly and I looked at them "well I took training in japan, and across europe" jack looked at my necklace shocked, I came close to him I whispered "jack, I will hate you and will for always hate you and would sure as hell wouldn't want to be one of your other women im not like that" the crew went in for a oooohh and I smirked and took my rum from his ship and sat down on the floor looking at the sky, jack felt emberrased and took the wheel.

I see a man that comes towards me and sits down next to me and replies with "my names will, william" he smiles at me and I looked at my rum and check that it was running low so I threw it to the ocean, william looked at me shockingly and said "wow, you are one very savage women" and replied with "I sure ass hell am" he took out a diary and started writing and jack sparrow walks and grabs a beer and sits next to me, I look at william and say "say, william have you ever been interested in writing a book?" I say while I drink my rum, jack replies with "say lady (l.n) have you ever had a ship?" I relplied with "yes I have sparrow and her name was (s.n)" he looked at me amusingly, and we met with both our eye's I felt his beer breath close to my face and we were shoulder to shoulder I closed my eyes and look and I put his hat down his face and laugh evilly and walk away.