When He's Drunk

Sam~ You're at your house watching TV and it's late at night.
Your phone starts to vibrate you look and it's your boyfriend Sam "Hello" you said "haaay (Y/n)" Sam said weirdly "um are you all right " you asked "i-i-i'm fine, fine are you fine?, Cause I'm finnne"Sam said now realizing he's drunk "What the hell Sam are you drunk?" You said chuckling " what! Nooo way I'm nooot (y/n)!..................................Okay I am" he said with a pause  "okay Sam I'm coming over" you said before hanging up.When you got there it was quite a mess.Sam hair was really messy, he lost one of his shoes, beers on the floor and book and papers.With this mess you thought where is Dean.After you help Sam fix up you start to go up stairs with his to go put him to bed."(y/n)...I luv you soo much" he said as you lay him down "I love you too Sam"  you said kissing his forehead and left the room to go find Dean.You went to his room about to yell at him why he let Sam get drunk "DEA-" you started to say but then awe at the sight of Dean and Cas cuddling you get backed up and walk away.You were about to leave but you decide to go to Sam again.You go to his room and crawled up in bed with him.Sam pulled you to his chest and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Night night (y/n)" Sam whispered "night Sam" you said smiling and feel asleep.

Dean~ You and Castiel where out looking for information about the murder all day leading in the night.When you both got back to the bunker you heard loud music blaring through​ the bunker when you got to where the music was coming from you saw your boyfriend Dean on the table with pants but no shirt on with a beer in his hand dancing and singing to the upcoming song "Buddy you're a boy make a big noisetos
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you

(Alright)"
You and Cas just stood there laughing and smiling knowing Dean is drunk.The music stops "Dean get down from there your going to hurt yourself​" you said still trying to calm down from laughing.He actually got down and ran up to you and Cas putting an arm on both you and Cas shoulders and pulling yall into a hug. "Hellooo best womun in the wooorld hello besst friend in the world" Dean said "Dean why are you drunk" Cas ask "Cause I wanna par-tay!"Dean said putting his beer in the air before passing out on you and Cas "well he's out you said looking at Cas "yes, yes he is " Cas said smiling. You and Cas took him upstairs ​to bed."Well I'm gonna go down stairs to clean up you should stay with Dean" Cas whispered "are you sure I can help you clean" you also whispered "no it's alright (y/n), goodnight" Cas said kissing your hand and walking out "night Cas you said smiling. You got into bed with Dean. He was laying on his chest and you curled up to his side and feel asleep.

Cas~ Cas can't get drunk