Pranks he did on you

Sam~ sam wanted to do something fun so he decided to do a little prank on you nothing to big just a classic prank so he put saran wrap on the door. You where in your room cleaning and listening to music.Sam called you name to come down that he need you. you came running down and you immediately run​ into it. He busted out laughing.You pouted like a little puppy he apologized alot while hugging you and giving you small kisses all over your face.

Dean~ He had a bright idea to let you drive baby without​ him watching.He loosen up the steering wheel,make the engine work for a little before shutting down, and the door loosen but when you open it from the outside it wouldn't fall only when you open it from the inside. You leave in the car all the sudden the car stops, steering wheel off and you went to open the door and there that went on the floor.Your jaw was dropped you ran and told Dean he acted like he was shocked and acted mad.You where apologized like crazy then he broke and start to laugh you looked at him weird he told you everything you gave him a death stare and said "pay back is gonna be a bitch"

Cas~ Cas heard about the prank thing so he wanted to try it out.He wanted to make cupcakes for you.He got done baking and put homemade yellow icing that supposed to taste like bananas or at least that what he told you.He brings the whole plate to you and you graded on the try it.Cas trying his best to hold back his laugh.You bit it and chew for like 2 seconds and spit it out realizeing he put mustard as the icing.He laughed of course and you ran to rinse you mouth out.He apologized afterwards and gave you big hug and  he feed you a cupcake with no mustard this time.