10

I wake up to Heath snoring next to me and smile, kissing him lightly on the cheek as I get up. I head to the bathroom and catch a glimpse at myself and decide to hop in the shower. I wrap a towel around me and went into my room and put on some sweat pants and a random tee shirt then head to the kitchen.

I grab the bread from the kitchen table and the eggs out of the fridge. I Grab the skillet from the cabinet and turn on the stove while I  crack a few eggs into the bowl and toss the bread in to make French toast. I start singing lightly to myself and swaying while I put the bread on the skillet. I wash my hands while they brown up and grab some plates and the powdered sugar and as I just finish I feel arms snake around my waist. Heath lays his head on my shoulder from behind. "Whatcha making?" I laugh at his husky voice and tell him French toast. I put the plates on the table and as soon as I do he grabs my hand and pulls it around his neck pulling me close to him. "If you are going to dance, it should be with me," he says. I reply that there isn't any music on and he told me that we didn't have to have any. We stand there in the middle of my dining room slow dancing in circles. I tell him the food is going to get cold and we sit at the table.

"Damn woman, you can cook too!" He instagrams a picture of the plate half eaten with a caption of: FIND A GOOD GIRL THAT CAN COOK AND YOU ARE SET FOR LIFE. His notifications start blowing up and that's when it hits me that his subscribers don't really know about us officially. I mean I don't even know about us officially. One amazing date does not a relationship make. He looks up from his plate seeing the weird look I have on my face while I inner dialog with myself about that. "You alright over there?" he asks. "Yeah, I just forget that you are a social media guy and I was worrying about what your followers might think of me." "No worries Country, ok?" he says like its nothing.

We hang out not doing much till just before lunch and as we are cuddling on the couch he kisses my hair and says he has to head out to shoot some vids with the guys. We get up and I walk him to the door, this time I have a pouty face. I know I have homework to catch up on and work tonight but I don't want him to leave. " Hey beautiful no puppy dogs eyes, you're killin me," he says. I stand in front of the door so he can't open it. He places a hand on either side of my face and plants a kiss right on my lips. Then kisses my forehead, nose and each cheek before he kisses my lips again and I giggle. "Much better," he says but I am still not moving. He grabs each hand and pushes me up against the door holding my hands above my head and kisses me harder. We stand there making out for a few minutes and he pulls me away from the door back to the living room while still kissing me and turns me around away from the door. He stops kissing me and I am left hanging while he heads to his truck. I instantly text him:

Emma: You don't play fair....

Heath😍🤠: Did you really mind?

Emma: No just already miss you

It's getting later and later and I check my snapchat right before I clock in at work and I see a bunch of updates from the group and most of them are the guys grilling Heath about me and what we did yesterday. He isn't giving anything up to them. At least he is trying to keep our time just for us, for a little while longer anyway.