Secret

AND NIW for what you've all been waiting for I was supposed to get this out earlier but certain events prevented me from doing so also my birthday was April 1 so yea....

You trotted though the forest with a mouse and a vole in your jaws, heading back to the camp.

You tried to keep your attention focused on your paws but your mind kept wandering off and thinking about Raincloud.

When you thought of him you nearly purred at the thought of him. His eyes where kind and warm with a spark of lively energy and he had a nice build with sleek grey fur that fluffed up on the tip of his tail to a pasty white.

You went through the entrance of the camp, your mind wandering off again. Before you could even stop to shake your thoughts back into place you collided with another cat.

You instinctively dropped your prey and jumped back in surprise as you stared at them.

It was Brambleclaw.

"Huh? Oh hey there y/n" he greeted as he turned to face you.

You gave him a nod of greeting before apologizing

"S-sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking! For some reason my focus keeps drifting off!" You mewed

"It's fine. How about you just take care of your prey and try to rest?" He said sypathetically

You thanked him, picked up your prey, dropped it in the pile, then went strait to your nest.

You liked how Brambleclaw was so kind and yet one of the strongest warriors in the clan. You saw him as almost a brother, seeing as he was always nice and grew up with you as kits.

You settled down in your nest when you heard a familiar friendly voice.

"Oh hey there y/n! Are you gonna rest?" Ashfur asked, walking up to you.

You nodded sleepily.

"Brambleclaw said I should. My mind just isn't focused on anything." You meowed

He nodded, almost hesitantly giving you a friendly and quick lick on the ear before walking off, his grey tail tickling your n/c nose as he left.

You put your head down and shut your eyes and sleep came quickly.

.

.

.

.

You woke up at sunhigh and streched. You sat in silence for a while before getting up and walking out of the den, hunger ebbing at your stomach.

Your e/c gaze flashed at the sight of no prey so you left to hunt. You hunted for a while before the sun set and when it did you carried your prey back to camp.

You grabbed two plump mice and ate them quickly in a few famished gulps. Once you finished you still felt a pang of hunger but didn't dare take more from the pile.

You went strait to your nest and pretended to fall asleep. As other warriors settle down and fell asleep you opened your eyes and got up.

You exited the den and slinked through the darkness to the camp entrance. You waited till the guard went off to look around then charges out of camp and through the forest, towards the shadowclan boarder.

You stopped near a bush by the boarder and waited until the familiar dark grey pelt of Raincloud.

His blueish-grey eyes shined with excitment and nervousness. You came out of hiding and trotted up to him, tail raised in greeting.

He meowed in greeting and brushed muzzles with you. You were shocked at first but then shook it off and purred.

You walk side by side along the boarder talking and getting to know each other better.

You made it to the edge of the lake and sat, staring at the stars, fur brushing.

You couldn't think of anything better then this moment.