GalaxyPegasus1 (Hana) Little Rock Stars

Hana had love Gormlings and had heard there was an adoption center for them to get adopted had been opened. She was on her way there now. She was now 18 and was old enough to adopt a kid.

(Hana's POV) I walked into the building and over to a desk. A woman was behind it on a computer. "Excuse me ma'am." She looked up at me. "I'd like to adopt a Gormling please."  She nodded and led me to the cutest scene ever. Gormlings were everywhere, But I was looking for earth Gormlings, I felt something tug on my pants leg I looked down and 2 little Earth Gormlings, a Youngling and a hatchling, were there. I bent down and said, "Hello little ones. what are your names." "Agrom, and this is my baby sister Agara" One of them said. I bent down and picked up them up. "Well would you like to come with me?" "Now why would they want to be with you?" I turned around and the town rich girl was there. "Why would you want to be with that freak when you could be with me." She said snatching Agara from me. She then started crying. "Hey put her down you're scaring her.

(Agara's POV) I got scared and started crying. I wanted to be with the nice lady. I squirmed so hard and bit the mean lady and she dropped me. I ran to my brother and we got behind the nice lady. "Why do you want to be with that freak?" She said Angrily. "Because she didn't scare them." The caretaker said walking in. "It seems the little ones chose her not you."

(Agrom's POV) I watched them argue and growled at the mean lady. "You hurt my sister." I said pointing at her. "Me!? She bit me you little brat!" I got angry. I ran and kicked the mean lady and ran back. She yelled and ran at us. We screamed and scatter and the rest of the Gormlings hid. The caretaker pulled her off of the nice lady and kicked her out.  

(Agara POV) I ran with brothers and we hugged the nice lady's legs. She picked me and Agrom up and we walked out. The 3 of us.

(Hana's POV) I filled out the adoption papers. And we home that night we all snuggled up in bed. "We love you mama." I heard Agrom whisper. I chuckled. "I love you to my little rock stars."