600000Helena (Part 2) (Matt) Twin Ripples

Matt had seen the Gormling his sister Rachel had adopted, and she had suggested he get one to. He had met his new nephew Noctis who had longed for some playmates that were his age. They were walking to the Gormling center while Rachel had her friend Taluja watch over Noctis with her own Gormlings Tasaru and ForestFire, who Noctis had instantly become friends with. but Tasaru was 2 years older while ForestFire was 2 years younger than him and he longed for those his age.

(Matt's POV) Me and Rachel walked into the center there was a man in front of the desk. He looked at us. "Hello again miss, here for another adoption?" Rachel explained she was here to help me choose. He nodded and took us to the nursery. Gormlings were all around. That's when we saw 2 that caught our eye. 2 water Gormlings both males probably twins. I walked over there and they saw me. They waved and said, "Hi!" in Unison. "Hello little ones what are your names?" "I'm Piron and this is my brother Deron." I chuckled and said "Well wanna come home with me?" They nodded fast. I picked them up and showed them to Rachel. She nodded approvingly and I filled out the papers.

(Piron's POV) I looked at daddy as he and Aunt Rachel took us home We saw another lady and 3 other Gormlings. She then saw us.She waved to Aunt Rachel. And the other Gormlings ran up to us.And we knew them They were our friends before they were adopted. We all ran up and hugged.

(Timeskip)

(Matt's POV) I tucked my new sons in bed and said, "Good night my little twin ripples." And I heard them say, "Good night daddy."