5

"OHMYARCEUSOHMYARCEUSOHMYARCEUS" Lillie screamed. Despite the noise, Hau seemed to not notice it. "What happened?" he said, between mouthfuls of malasada. Lillie grabbed Hau by the shoulders and shook him violently(which made Hau drop his malasada ). "Gladion's going to ask (Y/N) out!" Lillie sang in a sing-song voice. 

Back at (Y/N)'s house~

(Y/N) bobbed her head, listening to (favourite song). She was snapped back to reality with a notification.
You have one text from Gladion.
Tired, (Y/N) opened it. 
Hey, are you free tomorrow?
....
Yeah, I sure am. Don't tell me the edgelord wants to willingly do something.
...
Haha. Meet me tomorrow at Kukui's beach, wuss.
...
This WUSS beat you in a battle. You were saying?

(Y/N) put her phone on the table and turned it off, smiling to herself. Gladion sure is a weird person.

The next day-Dreams supplied to you by Nebby~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was dressed in a spotty beach dress and was wearing a (fabulous) beach hat, which brought out her (h/c)-coloured hair. Walking down to Kukui's beach, (Y/N)'s Comfey floated happily around it. (Y/N) laughed. And walked into someone.
Good going, (Y/N).
(Y/N) lifted up her head to see a pair of blazing green eyes staring back at her. "Well? Do you expect me to help you up?" Gladion demanded. (Y/N) smiled and got up, brushing sand off her dress. "Never in a million years, edgelord." She smirked. "So, what's this all about? Don't tell me you've committed a crime or something." Gladion glared at (Y/N). Boy, that glare was brutal. (Y/N) put her hands up in protest. "H-Hey I was k-kidding!" Gladion smirked. "At least I'm better than you at something." He sat down on a chair he had put out on the beach, and pointed to another one. (Y/N) sat down on the other chair. "So, what's up?"
"Oh, nothing much." Gladion stared back at (Y/N).
"So you just made me come to Kukui's beach for nothing."
Gladion laughed. "Well,I figured with all the battling you've been doing as Champion you'd need a rest. A well-deserved one.(Y/N) blushed slightly. "W-Well, thanks." (Y/N)'s Comfey tittered. "What's that Comfey? Oh,ok then. You can go inside Kukui's lab. Me and Gladion will be fine." Comfey made a tinkling noise and floated towards Kukui's lab. 

"So, um (Y/N)..." Gladion said. (Y/N) faced Gladion. "Why so nervous, edgelord?" (Y/N) tapped Gladion on the nose, causing him blush softly. "(Y/N)..." "Yes?" "..I like you.." (Y/N) smiled. "I like you too, Gladion." And suddenly, they were swept up in a world of love and mystery.

...

Evening~

"Hey Gladion?"(Y/N) said, her head resting on Gladion's lap.

"Yeah?"

"What will you call me?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"You know-names. Like sweetheart."

"...."

"Come ooon."

"..."

"Gladiooooooooon."

"..."

"Pleaaseeee."

"Fine, babe." (Y/N) blushed fiercely. Gladion chuckled, stroking her hair.