~My First Lucky Break~

When I first tread on Wattpad's threshold a few months ago, I was a silent observer-trying to learn the art of the trade of writing, imbibing from the best in the business,stumbling along the way,yes; but picking myself up all the time.

*pause for dramatic effect*

Therefore,it was to my utter bewilderment that two of my poems happened to win the second prize, courtesy the earnestycommunity! Honoured amd humbled.

Parchment in the Philosophical Poem Category and A Day in Class in the Humorous Poems Category.

I want to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart for voting/commenting and for those encouraging words which were like nectar and ambrosia to me. This is your win as much as it is mine.

The beginning of our camaraderie has been swift, the journey exhilarating.

Three people deserve a special mention:
clearlyamateur(you are the wind beneath my wings)
noirvoid(for being the poet I could look up to)
Angie_Taisho(for those encouraging words, other than writing awesome poetry)

Look, I may be speaking incoherently but this is my hysteria talking. Cut me some slack,people :P.

A warm embrace for all my readers!

And, YES.

Before going, please nominate poems by me which you think are the best so that they can be featured in the community's anthology. Sound off in the comments below!

Cheers!
Yours,for evermore
penstrokes75 :)