EXTENDED SUMMARY

𝐖 𝐀 𝐘   𝐖 𝐄   𝐆 𝐎   𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

     Alec Thayer was a man with a heart, very rare in the world he chose to life in

     Alec Thayer was a man with a heart, very rare in the world he chose to life in. He had been an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D for five years, ever since Director Nick Fury had seen something in him, maybe a natural charm for getting his hands dirty. He had a killer shot and was loyal to a fault, ready to do whatever was needed for a mission, even if that involved unloading a bullet into someone's frontal lobe. Alec knew what rested upon his shoulders and knew what was expected of him as an agent, this led him to become one of the best agents the organisation had. 

     As the man worked for the organisation he started to consider some sort of family, he had come to know a ferocious Russian redhead by the name of Natasha Romanoff. He usually tended to call her Natalia, or whenever she was really getting under his skin, he would call her Alianovna. Natasha hated it when he did that, but she knew it was her own fault when he would. At some point in their relationship, feelings began to sprout, neither of them knowing who it started with, just that it had become a problem. 

     Alec began to do missions on his own, not wanting to endanger Natasha, despite knowing she could take care of herself. But during one mission, he was headed over to Europe to check out some strange activity and he had ended up being captured, leaving the whereabouts and nature of his welfare up in the air. For four long years, Alec Thayer had been held captive by HYDRA, an organisation the he had believed was dead, along with the Red Skull.

     But they had captured him for a reason because two heads were always better than one, and why not have two Winter Soldiers instead of one? 

HOW TO KILL SOMEBODY...

LOVE THEM AND LEAVE THEM

A/N:

Firstly, I would like to thank the lovely starfragment for letting me adopt her marvellous plot and expand from her original idea. I really do hope I do your idea justice and don't let you down in anyway. Secondly, I would like to state that I do not own any material that may appear in the movies, they belong to Marvel and respected writers. 

I'm back at it with yet another new story, don't kill me. I am fully aware of how many stories I need to finish but bare with me. I saw this plot and just couldn't let it go. Natasha is a wild card and is overlooked by the fandom, maybe mainly because she's a woman. I think she's a truely remarkable character and she deserves more love, which is why we are all here. I really hope you stick around with me and enjoy!

 [ This story is a part of the Age of Heroes series. A series set within the world of marvel where all my books connect together in ways. It's not necessary to read every book in the series but just know each story is linked in one way or another ]