If Nico di Angelo met Danny Phantom

I rewrote this so it's in 3rd person and changed some little things :)

Danny Phantom was one of my favorite characters as a child. He's half ghost, due to an incident that happened in his parents' lab. For Nico, this will be post BoO and for Danny, this will take place after Phantom Planet. Nico art credit to Viria and Danny to google.

-Danny Pov-

His secret was out. Everyone knew that Danny Fenton was the Danny Phantom. Thankfully, his parents took it in stride. There were many tears shed and apologies from both fronts, but it was still hard being at home. Reporters often staked out to try and get a photo of the ghost boy (even though he could turn invisible) and his parents were overbearing.

"Danny, you alright?" Sam asked gently.

"Dunno." It's been a week now, but it was still odd for Danny. Going ghost in front of everyone wasn't something he was used to. Fans tried to follow him everywhere - some even asking Danny to marry them (Sam had a few choice words to say about that).

"Hey, why don't we go talk to Frostbite? Didn't he say he has something for you to do?" Sam patted her boyfriend's shoulder in hopes to cheer him up.

Danny nodded, thankful for a distraction. "Going Ghost," he whispered. His ice core tingled as two rings appeared at his midriff. Raven hair turned white, baby blue eyes a neon green, and street clothes morphed into a black jumpsuit.

Wrapping his arms around the goth, he carefully leaped into the air and flew in the direction of his house, invisible. He landed in the lab, dropped the invisibility, and chuckled when his parents jumped at his sudden appearance.

"Frostbite has a job for me, so I'm going to the Zone. It shouldn't take any longer than a week," Danny informed his parents.

"Be safe, Dann-o," Jack Fenton ruffled his son's hair. "You sure you don't need our help?"

Sam hid her laugh behind a cough. "No, Dad. I've got everything under control. Promise."

Maddie smiled. "Our son, the ghost boy." She caressed his cheek. "We'll be waiting to hear all about this job of yours. See you kids later!" She kissed Danny on the top of his head before he zipped through the portal.

Green swirls and empty islands is what greeted the couple. Usually, there were a lot of ghosts milling around or chasing each other, but it was oddly quiet. Danny used a burst of speed to reach the Far Frozen.

"Ah, Chosen One! Thank you for coming!" one of the yetties greeted as he landed.

"Is Frostbite around?" Sam asked as she tried to flatten her hair.

"Yes! Follow me, young ones." They walked into the giant ice palace and took a left, then a right, then two lefts and another right. The yetti knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Frostbite's gleeful shout called out.

"Hey," Sam and Danny greeted at the same time. Along the way, the yetti had grabbed a jacket for Sam. Danny was grateful for his ice core, which allowed him to thrive in cold temperatures.

"I don't know if you've noticed the lack of ghosts on your way here, but there may have been a breach into another dimension. I asked Clockwork about it, but you know him," Frostbite sighed.

"He was really vague and tried to be mysterious?" Danny guessed, knowing his other mentor's habit.

"Precisely. He just told me the location of the breach and how to close it. The only way to close it is to capture all of the ghosts who've escaped." Frostbite gave Danny a massive grin and he knew there was no way they were going to get out of this.