If Percy met Dean (Pt 2)

This is a continuation of Percy meeting Dean a few chapters back.

-Percy Pov-

It was August 7th. 6 days have past since Gaea was defeated. Since Leo died.

"Percy?" Annabeth looked at me with  concerned eyes.

"Annabeth I need to go. I can't tell you everything right now, but I have another quest to do. Another kind of war to fight. I love you, okay Wise Girl?" Tears started to swim down her face.

"Percy? What's wrong?" She cupped my face.

"I love you." I hurriedly wrote my number down on her hand and kissed her hard. I didn't know how long I'd be gone.

I took out a phone I bought a day after the war. I dialed one of Dean's numbers.

"Hello?" Dean's voice answered.

"Dean? Thank the gods. I'm alive. I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but not right now. How are you?" I walked over to the stables, receiving odd looks from the fellow demigods.

"Sam said yes," Dean grimly replied.

"I'm on my way." I jumped onto Blackjack after hanging up. "Find Sam."

Halfway to wherever Sam was, I found Dean's impala on the freeway. Seeing as it was mostly deserted, I had my Pegasus stop 200 feet ahead on his lane.

"Hey, what gives, your jackass?" I heard Dean yell. I grinned and patted Blackjacks back. 'You can go now. I love you boy.'

"Hey Dean." I walked over to the now stopped car.

"Percy?" He came out of the car and gave me a bear hug, patting me on the back. "Get in and we'll talk."

I sat in the passengers seat and took in the familiar feel of leather.

"Sam said yes to Lucifer. Castiel is with Bobby, who's like my father, trying to find a way for us to get him out of Sam. I got the four horseman rings that will shove the devil back into the cage. I kept rejecting Micheal, so he's possessing our half-brother we apparently have. I'm glad to have you as back up. What's been up with you? We thought you died. I have your necklace in my glove department."

I opened the department and took out my clay beads, sliding on the new one for this was before putting it on. But as I did so, Dean noticed my right arm.

"Did you get freaking branded?" He slowed the car down to check my arm.

"Yeah. I'll explain. So as the building was destroyed, Hera took me. She put me in a coma and erased my memories. I found my way to a Roman demigod camp and did a quest. Came back and the second prophecy was already starting. We went to Rome and Greece to stop the giants from raising. My girlfriend went on a side quest for Athena to find the Athena Parthenos that would heal the right between Greeks and Romans.

"Once we found Annabeth again, the cavern she was on starting to break. Turns out Tartarus was right beneath her. As my friends were trying to get the statue on board, I was grasping the ledge of the hole and holding onto 'Beth. I made my friend promise me to go to the other side, in Greece, to close the doors of death. Then Annabeth and I fell for forever until we landed in Tartarus... hell." I let him process this.

"I did things I'm not proud of, but I did what I had to do. We managed to get out. We stopped Gaea from destroying the world. And this brand is from the Roman camp."

"That's deep," Dean offered. "Hell wasn't easy for me either, but I know what it's like. I'm here for you. Now let's go kick some Satan ass!" Thankfully he changed the topic and floored the breaks.