crash

Sexual Situations

The first thing i saw when i woke up was a white room with a TV above me while i was in a bed with a white gown. I was in the hospital, covered in stitches. I tried to move, but breathing was a bit of a challenge right now, so i sat back in the bed. 

Okay... think, Daisy. What happened that caused this? What did you do to get put into the hospital? 

I took an assessment of my surroundings before it hit me - once again i was speeding in no-cop zone and lost control of the wheel this time. I instinctively face palmed at my stupidity. Jemma walked in wearing her lab coat with blue jeans and boots. I don't know what was under the coat in terms of a shirt, but i blushed. I've had the biggest crush on Jemma for months. Ever since her and Fitz broke up, these feelings won't go away. I probably fucked up my one chance this time. Great going, Daisy...

"I'm glad you're alright.. That was a nasty crash you took. You have a lot of broken bones, nothing too serious, but.. you won't be able to walk for a few months. Give or take." 

I put a hand over my face, groaning internally. Fuck. Jemma put a hand on my forehead, caressing it softly. 

"You'll be alright, I'll be here through your recovery." I smiled at her before looking down slightly. Down her coat, she was wearing a shirt, a grey tank top. I stared for a little bit too long before Jemma shifted. 

"Did you, um. Did you need anything else, Daisy? There's no one else here, I asked to wheel you in after hours so i could check on you without interruption." 

Yes. I did need something. I needed her. And i needed her now. I don't know why i was feeling so horny, but i guess nearly staring death in the face will get you going.

"Will you... get in this bed with me to keep me warm?" Jemma nodded. I scooted over as she slipped into the bed with me. I moved closer to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you comfortable?" I nodded. I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Isn't that lab coat hot? You should take it off." Jemma agreed and removed the coat. The shirt she was wearing stopped just above her stomach. Oh, God... I was getting so turned on, but i had to be sneaky with my moves...

"Um, w-what else did you need, Daisy?" Jemma asked. Was she getting turned on too? I pulled her closer in a hug. She returned it, but lingered slightly longer than i did. 

"Daisy..." I looked up at her, and she looked back at me. Our lips were oh so close to each other, there was no fucking space between us. She said my name and i moved backwards slightly, but still close enough to her lips. Shit... I wanted to kiss her sooo fucking bad..

"Jemma..." She looked at me. This was killing me... 

"Daisy... just do it... i know you want to... why do you think i asked to check on you alone? So no one can disturb us... I want you, and i know you want me..." Jemma practically whispered. 

"Jemma... I think... I think I'm in love with you..." I confessed. Jemma bit her lip. 

"I've been in head over heels in love with you ever since you first joined Shield... Oh my god, it feels so good to say that... I, Jemma Anne Simmons... am in love with you, Daisy Johnson." I couldn't take it anymore... I straddled her lap very slowly. 

"Are you going to fuck me or will i have to be the gentleman and start first?" Jemma joked. I chuckled. I was soooo nervous.... Jemma pulled me in close and broke the tension with a kiss. I got closer to her body, taking off her shirt. She moved me off of her for a second and i frowned. 

"One second.." She got out of the bed, taking off her jeans and boots, leaving her in her bra and underwear before getting back in the bed. I resumed my make out with her once i got back in my spot on her lap. I deepened the kiss as she pulled me closer. I winced in pain. 

"If.. if I hurt you, tell me and we can stop." I nodded. I bit her lip and she moaned softly in that damn British accent of hers... 

"D-Daisy... I-I'm serious... t-tell me if i hurt y-you..." She moaned again. I couldn't take much more of this teasing... i needed her NOW, fuck my injuries, i NEEDED her..

"Jemma.. i need you NOW.. forget about my injuries.. if i don't have you now, i'll go fucking insane... i'm really horny and you look so sexy... i need you..." She laid down in the bed, putting me on top of her. I instinctively started to grind up and down on her bottom half, causing us both to moan. 

"Mmmph.. Daisy... more.." I did what she asked and started to grind on her harder, biting my lip through the searing pain that was through my whole body. 

"Daisy... slow down... don't hurt yourselffff... unh..." I moved down lower, using my tongue on her special spot, making her moan loudly. 

"F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F..." She started, but interrupted herself with another moan. I moved back up as i played with her breasts slightly, squeezing them hard. 

"D-Daisy... oh, god..." She was completely under my control. Her moans were driving me insane in a good way.. I moved back down to play with her special area some more, sliding my tongue in and out with quick precision. 

"Oh, fuck, Daisy i'm going to come..." She moaned out. I moved up again, replacing my tongue with my fingers. Slowly... skillfully. Her back arched as i hovered over her. She pulled me into a kiss but moaned out as i hit a sweet spot inside. 

"B-baby.. make me come... pLEASE..." I fulfilled her wishes and got faster and faster until..

"OH FUCK", was her response as the sticky icky goody goodies came flowing out onto my hands. She panted hard, sweat all over her body. 

"You called me baby... you've never called anyone baby... not even Fitz..." I said. Jemma breathlessly replied.

"Yes... w-well.." Was all she said before i kissed her passionately, stripping off my clothes (and cringing at all of my stitches, mind you.) 

"It's your turn.. baby." Jemma laid me down on the bed, smirking for a few seconds. 

"If i hurt you.." I nodded. 

"I know, I'll let you know." She smiled, before giving me the same, oh-so-good pleasure that i just gave her. 

Yeah, the hospital might not have been my idea of a nice place for us to have sex, but when you're in love, does the location really matter?

I loved Jemma, and i don't know about you, but i'm preeetty sure we're now a couple??

End.