xx The third xx

Hermione Granger

Hermione had just changed into her Hogwarts robes and was heading back to the compartment where she and Draco were sitting,when she saw two boys sitting and laughing just the same way that they had.There was a red head,and a boy with round framed spectacles and tousled black hair.The red-head was stuffing sweets,just like her.But she was hungry at that time,he just seemed as though he loved sweets more than she did.She laughed aloud when she saw a sweet slip from his mouth and jump around the compartment like a toad.They both heard her voice and looked towards her.She coughed to cover her laugh and opened their door and said,"Stop wasting time and being useless,both of you!Why haven't you changed? We're reaching Hogwarts!Get changed."

                                            "Who the hell are you?!It's none of your business if we haven't changed!Why don't you go back and stop bothering us?",the red-head asked."Ron!Shut up!Yes,we will.Thanks for reminding us.You know,forgive my best friend here,he's rude.",the other boy said,smiling kindly.Ron,she supposed,smacked him in the arm."Oh yeah?You call yourself a witch?Let's see what magic you can do,young lady.I'll show you what I can do.You'll run back home to mommy,I know it!Watch.",Ron said.He took a little rat out of nowhere,and started chanting,

                             "Sunshine,Daisies butter mellow,
                              Turn this stupid fat rat yellow."

When nothing happened,all he did was blink.He tried the spell again,and when he caught Hermione giggling,he turned tomato red."FRED AND GEORGE I WILL KILL YOU!!!!",Ron shouted.His twin brothers immediately appeared in the compartment."Little brother,you shouldn't have trusted us.This is your punishment.Getting humiliated in front of a girl?Tut-tut.Continue with your spell,dear.",they said and ran away before Ron could do anything.

                                     "Have you even heard of a proper spell?",Hermione asked,laughing."Lumos.",she said,and her wand ignited."Whoa!You're a Goddess!",Ron said,amazed.Hermione took a bow."My pleasure,sir.Hermione Granger.Pleased to meet you.",she smiled."I'm Ron.Ron Weasley.And this is Harry Potter.",he said."Harry Potter?Aren't you-",Hermione was cut off when Harry pulled up his hair to reveal his lightning shaped scar.It was true then.He had escaped the darkest wizard of all time, Voldemort.

"Well,I must get going.Keep practising your pretty spell,Ron.",Hermione said as she smirked.She closed the door and left,thinking about Draco.She had left him alone!Oh no,she had to hurry!She ran to his compartment and opened the door,seeing him reading."Where were you?",Draco asked coldly."Oh,I met some people.Need to get acquainted,right?",she said,smiling at him."Well,did you see anyone in particular?",Draco asked.

                                           "I saw Harry Potter.",Hermione Granger said.Draco almost dropped the book he was reading."YOU SAW WHOM?!",he shouted."Shh!Calm down!Someone will hear you!",Hermione said in a harsh whisper."Yeah I don't care!Harry Potter?!Why the hell didn't you call me?!",Draco asked."Oh,you think I should call you to change in the girls' rooms?",Hermione said."Well,yeah!If Harry Potter-What?!No!No no no!Why did I say that?!",Draco said,slamming his palm onto his mouth."Yes,I heard you!Draco Malfoy wants to go in the girls' room!Come on,Draco!We'll take you there!",Hermione said pulling his arm playfully."Shut up,Granger.",Draco muttered."Ooh,my baby is angry.Honey,don't be!",Hermione teased."SHUT UP,HERMIONE!",Draco shouted.That shut her up.

They sat the rest of the ride in silence,and they didn't even talk when they had to get off.It seemed crazy,but she didn't really understand what her mistake was.She just wanted to get away from him at the moment,so she made her way towards Ron and Harry.They were very welcoming.She felt they could be great friends.Well,atleast her and Harry.Ron,he was really funny.He added grace to the whole place.Maybe they could be nice to talk to.

They were transported to Hogwarts by a boat where Hermione saw someone like a giant sitting and rowing it.He scared Hermione.And Harry and Ron were sitting right next to him,so Hermione stayed away.They reached the staircase of Hogwarts and were told to wait there.

Hermione saw Draco make his way towards Harry.They were speaking to each other,and then they somewhat seemed to have an argument.Draco had two friends beside him and Hermione was shocked to see that.He never told her he had other friends.Then Draco grabbed Harry by his collar and Harry spat on Draco's face.It looked as though they both were going to fight!Hermione made her way towards them,but their headmistress was already there."Mr.Potter and Mr.Malfoy!Stop this instant!None of this will be tolerated at Hogwarts!50 points will be taken from each of whichever houses you are put in!And I expect you to behave from now on.",Professor McGonagall said.Apparently,she was their headmistress.