the night ❤️

Raman was shocked surprised happy filled with emotions. His eyes were filled with tears. Ishita weeped them
Ishita- I am only yours
Raman- just mine for forever n ever
He kissed Ishita's nose, eyes, cheeks, forehead, hair then Ishita took his lower lip into hers and it was a passionate kiss their tongues were fighting. They parted because of the lack of oxygen she was breathing heavily he saw her lovingly. She saw that and cuddled into his arms he tighten his grip pulled her towards him and started giving open mouth kisses to Ishita on her neck she moaned his name. He kissed her arms and then removed her kurti. He gave kisses on her stomach and moved towards her breast. He looked into her eyes seeking for her permission his gesture melted her heart. She took his head and placed it over her breast. He opened her bra and gazed her breasts she playfully hit him and he kissed her breasts softly one by one. He sucked them licked them all this made her moan his name. He moved downwards removed her leggings. Kissed her legs he removed her UG and kissed her vagina licked it sucked it. He moved towards her face and gave her kisses. She like a hungry tigress sat over him kissed all his face, neck, his 8 biscuits his breast making him moan. She removed his shorts followed by his boxers then his underwear his massaged his thighs kissed his manhood sucked. He moaned her name again again. She inserted his penis into her vagina. They were continually moaning each other's name. Finally they were tired n exhausted. He cuddled into her arms like baby. The two slept peacefully after a long time. The next morning she was the first one to wake up she felt blessed seeing Raman next to her and thanked god. She was about to go to the washroom when he pulled her back.
Raman- you are not going anywhere
Ishita- ramaannnn let me go out. We have to go to work na
Raman- it's Sunday madam
Ishita- ohhhh I forgot.
Raman- I love youuu! I hope I didn't hurt u last night my love
Ishita- i love youu too my baby! And u can never hurt me I feel lucky n safe with youu 🔥
He pulled Ishita in his arms and kissed her lips softly and the two slept again cuddled into each other 🌹
Tanvi_4 satisfied?
PEOPLE SHOULD I CONTINUE OR END HERE ONLY

Humsafar ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें