humsafar

Guys a small change Raman is not in Paris for 2 days it's for 2 weeks
Raman dropped Ishita to Delhi and went ahead to Paris. Ishita was spending time with the Bhallas and was enjoying it. Something she wanted something she was missing. Within these two weeks she wanted to learn all Raman's fav dishes from her MIL. Two days had passed it was like 2 yrs for Ishra they wanted to be with each other because of the time difference as well as Raman's busy schedule they couldn't talk to each other just message was the only way. A week had passed finally Raman video called Ishita but Simmi heard the news and everyone came in their room to talk to Raman. Raman wanted to tell something to Ishita that he is coming tomorrow but then decided to surprise her.
He reached home at night Ishita was sleeping . He told everyone and told everyone not to disturb him n Ishita when alone. Everyone teased him but then agreed. He entered the room and saw his wife sleeping like an angle.
Raman- yeh dekho pati aa gaya hai par Mam ko koi hosh hi nahi hai.
He changed his clothes and shrugged in the bed and saw his wife holding a pic of him. He was touched kissed her temple n cuddled Ishita into his arms. Ishita woke up
Ishita- Ramann??? Aappppp (she was in shock she boxed him n cried) how could u? Pata hai how much I missed u but u are not concerned no calls no video calls nothing n you didn't even tell me that u are coming
Raman- kept hand on her mouth) chuppppp! I thought to surprise my wife but she doesn't care.
Ishita- acchha g
Raman- see you I am tired so I would hair want to keep u in arms n sleep peacefully after long.
Ishita- I love u baby
Raman- (pecked her lips) too baby
He took her in his arms placed kisses all over her face and slept peacefully
PRECAP- BATHROOM ROMANCE