let the honeymoon begin 🙌

Raman- let the honeymoon begin (winked at her)
Raman rolled over her n was on her removed her tee n sucked her balloons one by one then kissed them licked them n kept on doing it when she finally shouted "ramannnnn" then he went a bit down touched her milky white stomach licked her belly button then moved a lil down removed her pjs removed her panty licked n kissed her vagina then kissed each n every part of her legs now it was her hungry tigress chance she tore his t shirt n kissed all over his body n then finally sucked his nipples making him moan her name then she finally took his dick in her mouth n sucked it licked it kissed it n finally inserted it inside her vagina both moaned each other's name they had tears in their eyes because of the excessive pain but had a constant smile because it gave them immense pleasure. Now like a possessive husband he bought her down she was all over him their legs were touching their abdomens n their breasts too. He cover her with a duvet n bought her in a tight hug.
Ishita- Raman utho na let's roam around the city
Raman- Mam its 9 in the clock n u gas enough fun I guess! And vaise bhi honeymoon par hai toh kamre mai toh band honge na
Ishita- ramannn! (Her head in his chest)
Ishita- but did we do it for 12 hrs
Raman- haan Ishita u look a lot advantage today
Ishita- accha! Btw why didn't u take to the bed
Raman- because the bed is big na n this is small so you're more near to me
Ishita- hit him playfully) I LOVE YOU
Raman- n i love u more when u say that
He took her to the washroom n had fun again finally had dinner n dosed off cuddled into each other arms
Tanvi_4 happy??

Humsafar ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara