Juliet's Romeo

I guess you could say we just weren't meant for each other. As I lay here thinking about all that's happened the last few months I can't help but think maybe just maybe, he wasn't the one... Oh who am I kidding? He's the one, the only one for me!

and I ruined it. I ruined all my chances of being with him.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Well, maybe I should start at the beginning..

It all started when I found out about my real family.

The pinks.

Yes I know, their last name is ridiculous but there's just nothing I can do about it. It's not like I can change it and- I'm getting off topic again, aren't I?

Now back to the topic at hand, where was I?

Oh yeah, so I found out about my real family and I well I got mad because why the hell did they put me up for adoption at the first place?!

To say I was furious was putting it lightly so I asked for help from the bad boy.

Well, not really, I found out about this family feud thing going on between my family and the green's family so I asked myself,

why the hell not?

They had a hot teenage boy just about my age and I'm never gonna fall for him so this is the perfect opportunity to get back at my family, right?

wrong.

I fell for him and while it was the perfect opportunity to get back at my family, he found out I was using him and he got so mad at me he stopped talking to me before I even had the chance to explain.

and that's when I came up with the plan.

I was gonna get to the bottom of this whole family fight.

I was gonna fix this and bring our family back together.

At the same time, I was gonna patch things up with Romeo.

and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my one true love back.