Silver Takes Action

Most of this chapter is going to be full of sex sorry if you're not into that kind of stuff. And it's also my first time writing about sex so it might crappy.

Silver removes Bruce's blanket and repositioned Bruce so that he's lying on his back. She then gets her rope and ties Bruce's wrists and ankles to the bed. Silver grins and waits for him to wake up.

Bruce wakes up and yawns. He tries to bring his hand up to his mouth but he couldn't. Bruce looks around and sees Silver.

"Silver what's going on?" Asked Bruce.

"You're about see" said Siilver biting her lips. Silver jumps onto Bruce, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time," said Silver.

"Silver no," yelled Bruce. Bruce tries to break free but he can't. Bruce struggles to break free.
Silver starts to slowly move back and forth on Bruce's crotch.

"Do you like that Bruce?" Asked Silver with a grin on her face.

"Silver get off of me now!" Yelled Bruce.

Silver gets off of Bruce and starts to suck on Bruce's neck. She lifts her head and says, "is that better."

"No," said Bruce. Bruce then headbutts Silver.

"Tuff to get huh...fine I'll be right back,"said Silver. Silver then leaves Bruce bedroom.

Bruce quickly tries to break the knot. He slowly manages to get the knot loose but not loose enough.

"I'm back," said Silver. Silver then jumps back on Bruce.

"What's that?" Asked Bruce.

"You'll see," said Silver. Silver pulls out some scissors and puts the scissors up to Bruce's shirt ,Silver then stars to cut Bruce's shirt.

"No Silver...not this shirt," said Bruce in a disappointed voice. Silver then pulls whatever is left of Bruce shirt onto the ground.

"Oh wow...you have a well defined body Bruce," said Silver with a grin. Silver slowly moves her hands up and down Bruce's chest. Bruce gets goosebumps and shivers at the feeling of Silver's cold hands rubbing up against him.

"SILVER STOP!" Yelled Bruce.

"But why?" Asked Silver.

"This is wrong...please...stop," pleaded Bruce.

"Or you'll do what?" Asked Silver.

Bruce looks at Silver with a very sad face realizing he can't do anything. Silver smirks ,"that's right...you can't do anything." Silver proceeds to lick and suck on Bruce's nipple. Bruce makes a disgusted face. "Question...why haven't you gotten hard yet?" Asked silver.

"Maybe because you're a stupid donkey" replied Bruce.

"What! I'm not a donkey," said Silver giggling. Silver gets off of Bruce and hits his balls. Bruce groans in agony, "don't call me a donkey," Said Silver. Silver then proceeds to kiss Bruce's chest. Bruce wants to say something but can't because of the horrible feeling of his balls being in pain.

"I know what will get you hard," said silver grinning. Silver gets off of Bruce and stands next to his bed. Silver proceeds to take off her clothes. Silver takes off her pants and then her shirt, "look Bruce," Said Silver. Bruce nods and looks in the other direction. "Look or I'll hit you again," said Silver. Bruce turns around a looks at sSilver. "So what do you think?" Asked sSilver. Bruce gave no response. "I see you're still not hard," said Silver. Silver removes the rest of her clothes from her body leavening her completely naked in front of Bruce. Silver got on Bruce again and starts to move back and forth on his crotch.

"Silver please...I beg of you... please get off me," said Bruce.

"No, I'm really enjoying myself," said Silver.

Bruce decided to follow along with sSilver and just get it over with.

"What's that?" Asked silver. Silver moves beside Bruce and sees that Bruce is hard. "Now the real fun begins," said Silver. Silver gets back on Bruce and starts to lick and lightly kiss Bruce's chest and stomach. Bruce softly moans for Silver. Bruce smiles at Silver. "What's going on... why did you decide to play along?" Asked Silver.

"I like you," replied Bruce with a smile, but deep inside Bruce hates Silver.

"Ok well I love you," said Silver. Silver leans her breasts towards Bruce's face. "Why don't you give it a nibble Bruce," said Silver. Bruce proceeds to suck on Silver's breasts. "Wow Bruce you're really going at it," said Silver. Silver pulls away.

"Come on... really... I was enjoying myself," said Bruce.

"Then you're going enjoy dessert," said Dilver grinning.

"What's for dessert?" Asked Bruce.

"Let me show you," replied Silver. Silver moves forward so that her vagina was above Bruce's face silver then lowers herself and Bruce proceeds to slowly lick her vagina. Silver lightly moans. "Oh... Bruce... eat me please," said Silver. Bruce proceeds to eat Silver. "Alright that's enough dessert for one night," said Silver.

Silver get off of Bruce and slowly moves her hand from Bruce chest all the way down to his waist and silver slowly pulls down Bruce's pants and underwear leaving Bruce completely naked in front of Selina. "Shoot... what do I do?" Said Bruce in his head.

Silver get on top of Bruce. Silver grabs his penis and lines it up with her vagina then she slowly moves down.

"Wait!...I want it to comfortable for the both us," said Bruce.

"Fine," said Silver smiling. Silver proceeds to untie Bruce's wrists and ankles. "Better?" Asked silver.

"Better but... by any chance do you have a condom?" Asked Bruce.

"Yes let me go get it," replied Silver.

Silver leaves Bruce's bedroom. Bruce quickly runs into his private bathroom, get a robe and puts it on. Silver walks back in. "So here it-," Silver stops talking because Bruce is gone. Out of nowhere Bruce pushes Silver onto the bed.

"Tell where Selina and Alfred are!" Yelled Bruce.

"If I tell you will you do it?" Asked Silver.

"Yes I'll do it," replied Bruce.

"Ok...there at...

_____________________________
So did you like this chapter? And sorry the chapter was short.