Safe and Sound

Season finale of Gotham!!!
(The lady will now be referred as "Kathryn")

"We're almost there, get ready," said the driver.

"Get ready," said Gordon.

"Now go go go," said the driver.

Gordon bust opens the back door and Bruce follows behind him. "Quickly over here," said Gordon.

"On the count of three we'll break in," said Gordon. "3...2...1," said Gordon. Everyone rushes into Arkham.

The officers swarm Arkham and create perimeter around the building.

"Be careful and look in every single room," said Gordon. "It's alright Bruce, we'll find her," said Gordon.

Backroom

"We need to get you out of here," said Galavan.

"Very well, Talon get me out of here," said Kathryn, "Oh and Galavan, you better get rid of them."

"I will," said Galavan.

Behind Arkham

"Look! Get them," yelled an officer as multiple officers rush after Kathryn.

"Talon kill them," said Kathryn.

Talon swings and throws knives at the officers. Within 1 minute they were all dead. Kathryn gets in a car and they leave Arkham.

"Talon I need you to go to Wayne manor and clean up a little less that was left there," said Kathryn.

Arkham

"Alright Bruce let's look for Selina and Alfred," said Gordon.

Both Bruce and Gordon look around the Arkham prison cells.

"Over here," yelled Alfred.

"Alfred," replied Bruce. Bruce and Gordon run over to the cell.

"Are you ok Bruce," asked Alfred.

"Yes, I'm fine. What about you we need to out you out of here," said Bruce.

"The keys are over there on the wall," said Alfred.

Bruce runs over to the keys and runs back.

"Bruce you get Alfred out. I'll go find Selina," said Gordon.

Bruce nods.Gordon runs off. Bruce puts the key in the key hole and unlocks the cells. "Let's catch up to Gordon," said Alfred. They both try to catch up to Gordon.

Gordon busts a door open.

"Get back or I'll shoot her," said Galavan pointing a gun towards Selina's head.

"Galavan put the gun down," said Gordon.

"I can't do that detective," said Galavan.

"Gordon," yelled Alfred running into the room.

Bruce runs in and stops abruptly, looking at Galavan pointing the gun at Selina.