⠀ xx | dead man's blood

ੈ✩‧₊˚

[ chapter twenty, dead man's blood ]

THEN

Previously on Beasts and Strangers

From "Scarecrow" (1x11)

Sam sat up in bed confused and alert "Dad?"

-

In California, John was standing at a payphone, talking to Sam 

"This is bigger than you think, they're everywhere."

-

From "Pilot" (1x01)

The Winchesters' suburban home.

Mary runs up the stairs and into Sam's nursery.

"Sammy! Ronnie!"

-

Sam: (voice over from Scarecrow 1x11): "Dean, if this demon killed Mom and Jess, and Dad's closing in, we've gotta be there." Sam said "We've gotta help."

-

From "Scarecrow" (1x11)

"Dad doesn't want our help." Dean tried to explain

"We're talking one week here, man, to get answers." Sam said "To get revenge."

-

From "Bugs" (1x08)  

Sam, Veronica and Dean pull up outside the local university and get out of the car. They took the box of bones out from the backseat and headed towards the building.

Sam stopped walking, causing Dean and Veronica to stop too.

"This isn't about his old man." Sam said "You think I didn't respect Dad. That's what this is about."

"Just forget it, all right?" Dean said "Sorry I brought it up."

"I respected him." Sam said "But no Matter what I did, it was never good enough." Dean raised his eyebrows at him. Veronica looked at him sadly

"Sam..." she trailed off

"So what are you sayin'?" Dean asked "That Dad was disappointed in you?"

"You know, truth is, when we finally do find Dad..." Sam began "I don't know if he's even gonna wanna see me."

-

From "Shadow" (1x16)

Dean unlocked the door and they entered the room. They saw the outline of a man standing by the window.