A dream of you and me (his prove)

Tomoes PROVE:
It has been a week since (Y/N) has changed, and I can't help but feel like I know her from somewhere like my past because, every time I see her I get this feeling like I've been waiting for her. But a lot has happened we've seen the see kings kingdom, me going to school one day and finding that (Y/N) had been stolen to be another yokis wife that got me really mad because she is hopefully on day to be MY wife, MY mate and many other challenging tasks of where someone or something wants something from ether me, Nanami or (Y/N).

But when we had to fight someone or something they would just look at (Y/N) ( and to be honest when she gave a certain glare and snarled, you'd want to run and never stop,) and tern tails and run, leaving us to look confused and when we looked at (Y/N) she looked just as confused as us. With her tails out and numerous amounts of fox fires surrounding her I'd be scared to.

Right now we are all in the shrine me and Mizuki are arguing about who should go with Nanami and (Y/N) to the annual meeting of the gods. " I should go," " No I should go," I said back to Mizuki for the hundredth time that hour. That's what Mizuki did something that made me furious, (Y/N) came in, in her usual attire reading a new book I hadn't seen before. Of corse when she entered a room all I could do was stare at her, then I saw Mizuki smiling 'what is he up to?' I thought to my self. Then he ran at (Y/N) and "accidentally" fell on top of her.

"Hi (Y/N), sorry i didn't see you coming," " it's ok Mizuki just make sure that this accident doesn't happen again ok?" She said in that silk like voice that got my hart beet going faster. I walked over to her where she lay on the floor, "Want some help getting up," "Yes thanks Tomoe." After she said that she took my out stretched hand an I pulled her up a bit to far because, when she got up she fell on top of me and we both were on the floor. "UH.. s-s-sorry I didn't meet to do that?" 'damit I stuttered and in front of her,' I thought and then she lifted her head and her face was a deep shad of red.

I started to worry saying things like "Oh my gods are you ok, do you have a fever, do you need something," and in the middle of my rambling she gave an audible squeak " No I-I-I'm ok t-t-thanks," she said as she got up and then Nanami came in. "Ok I still haven't decided who I'm taking yet but I've decided that (Y/N) shall help me decide," she said with a triumphant smile and her annoying little monkey thing that likes to get to close to (Y/N) as I thought this the small monkey changed to a small boy and hugged (Y/N).

I could feel my veins popping, I tore the meddlesome animal away from MY mate, hugging (Y/N) close to me and to my surprise she let me and relaxed into me. 'I wonder what she is thinking, I wonder what she is thinking about me," as our little hugging session continued Nanami and Mizuki were arguing about something, and then every thing went black and al I could hear was the distant scream of my name.

What I dreamt about confused me because what I saw was a girl white hair and white fox ears and fox tail like mine and a boy that looked like me from when I was I child, "Tomoe let's primes that once were older we get married, become mates and live happily
together," said the girl. "Ok when we're older and at an age our mummies and daddies will let us." The boy (that looks like me but younger) "Yes yes yes." Said the girl and then they both ran off after a butterfly laughing and smiling like they didn't have a care in the world. Than everything went black again.

Once I woke up I was in my room but I was in my photon and there was something or rather someone. The person next to me was (Y/N), she was facing me and looked so at peace when she was asleep. As I tried to get up a splitting headache came over me and my sudden movement mad (Y/N) stir. "HU... Tomoe your up, are you ok. You just suddenly blacked out on m- I mean us," she said I realized she was about to say "me."

"Really, um there is something I want to talk to you about, when I blacked out i herd a scream of pain and they were saying my name, and I had a dream about me and another person a girl but we were children and we made a promise that when we were older we would become mates and live happily together." After I finished explaining my dream (Y/N) looked at me with sad eyes, "the dream means you have remembered something from your past and that you have found your mate and that they are and were close to you," she said and started to get up but I brought her back to my chest and lade us back on the photon.

"Tomoe you need to rest an-" "your warm you expect to be ok tomorrow with a cold?" "UH no it's just, uh fine goodnight Tomoe." And then she fell to sleep with that. Just as I was about so fall asleep (Y/N)'s eight other tails started to appear and rap them selves around me and (Y/N) and she berried her head deeper in my chest. I could feel my face growing warmer until I fell asleep with the one I love in my arms.