Anniversary and Baby (his prove)

Tomoes PROVE:
It had been one hundred years since (Y/N) and I got together and after we graduate we married a year later and lived in the abandoned shrine we found as children, Nanami and Mizuki had had two kids and married in that time frame and they loved to visit (Y/N) and me, it was our hundredth year anniversary and I wanted to do something special for her, and recently she has been throwing up a lot, so I decided to take her to a restaurant that she liked, I also bought her a dress, shoes and a necklace that she had been looking at for a wile. The dress had a corset style to the bodice and a be length black skirt underneath and she liked boots that just go over her knees so she can walk because according to her "high heels are things designed to destroy women's feet."

Once I woke up I placed her presents at the end of our bed so she could see them and try them on in case we needed to by a different size. Once I had finished setting things up (Y/N) started to wake up "Mm morning Tomoe," she said in her voice that could always make me melt underneath her, she had me rapped around her fingers. "Morning my love" and as she got up her face looked a little surprised and then broke out into a grin "Tomoe thanks, but you got me so much," "I wanted to and you haven't been well recently so I wanted to do something to cheer you up" she looked at me with a soft look and kind eyes "You do know that just sitting around in your arms would have been enough for me but I love it when you go back all out to cheer me up, your the best Tomoe I love you" "I love me to but I love you more."

She gave me a bright smile, "Oh I also got you a couple of things to" she then handed me two things I thought I would never see again my old sword and the kimono that I wore when searching for (Y/N) "Where did you fined these," "I didn't Mikage gave them to me to give to you once you remember the past" I looked at her and in her hand was a box. As I opened the box there was a medical record and one sentence that stood out the most was "Dear Miss Fox we are happy to inform you that you are pregnant" once I read that sentence in my head I looked at (Y/N) and she had a worried look on her face "Are you happy?" She asked in a worried tone, to show her I was thrilled I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

At first she seemed shocked but soon kissed back, as I broke the kiss I looked at her and reassured her I was over the moon, "(Y/N) I'm so happy I'm going to be a dad," she looked at me with amusement and hugged me and I hugged her back. I then broke the hug and kneeled down so my face was in front of her stomach where our child was or children and lifted up her t-shirt so her stomach was bare. "Hay little one I'm you dad your gonna love your mum she is the best person I've ever met. She is so kind, caring and she has put up with me for our whole lives" that made her laugh and run her fingers through my long hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was in the bath and I was getting ready for bed, we had been to the restaurant and then went for a walk. After the walk we headed to The land god shrine to meet Nanami, Mizuk, Miku and Joul their children. I was about to knock the door burst open and I was thrown to the floor by a minny Nanami and a minny Mizuk. "UUUUNNNNCCCCLLLLEEEE" they both squealed as they hugged me. "Hay you two, how are you," "Good" they said in unison as I got up, then they noticed (Y/N) and wrapped them selves around her legs, "AAAAUUUUNNNNTTTTIIIIEEEE." They screamed and (Y/N) started to wobble and she started to fall but I managed to catch her, "Be carful auntie is carrying very pressure cargo," and as I said this (Y/N) smiled and Place a hand over her stomach.

And when Nanami and Mizuki  found out they were very happy and they told us everything we  needed to know and what to buy so they gave us a list and we headed home. And hear we are now back home getting ready for bed, I then started to think about the baby and if I was going to be a good father and if the baby would like me or not. While I was thinking all of this (Y/N) came in and saw me stressed out so she came over to me and comforted me, "Darling what's wrong your sweating," "I'm just nervous about the baby and if I'll be a good farther, and if the baby will like me or not and--" she cut me of my hugging me tightly to reassure me "You will be an amazing father to our child and of corse they will love you because they will know of the brave and noble deeds their dad did to find me," and with that she was able to calm me and get me to shower because I had been stressing, and once I got back I slept happily with my wife in my arms.