Back to school madness (your prove)

(Y/N)s PROVE:
After the events of yesterday Tomoe and I made our way back to the Land God shrine where Nanami and Mizuki probably were. As we entered I was greeted by a bone crushing hug from Nanami "(YYYYY/NNNNN) your back where were you yesterday night and yesterday," I just looked at Tomoe and he just grinned and put an arm around my waist pulling me to him. Nanami got the just and smiled evilly "Oh so you two had fun didn't you, I can tell by the multiple marks on (Y/N)s neck and shoulders," she said I just blushed and cover the marks with my long hair, and then that's when I saw it a pare of Nanami's underwear and one of her bras. I picked them up and said "I don't think we were the only ones N a n a m i," i said her name slowly and letter by letter, she blushed bright red and I knew I hit the nail on the head.

Mizuki came out of his room, presumably his and Nanami's room now, in his school uniform "Guys it's the start of the summer term come on we need to go," we all rushed around trying to find our clothes and once we did we were at the school gates out of breath. "We--made--it and just in time to," Tomoe grabbed my hand
"Come on we need to hurry we only have ten minutes," and before we knew it we were in class in our respected seats.

Just before I could say anything Madison came up behind Tomoe and acted like her usual slutty self "Hey Tomoe, I just wanted to know wether you wanted to be my boyfriend because it could make you very popular," after Madison asked Tomoe to be her boyfriend I looked down at my lap with a sad expression, I had just got him back and someone was already trying to take him away from me. Tomoe seemed to notice this and got out of his chair and stood in front of Madison "You known what Madison you disgust me acting all high and mighty when you are the thickest and lowest person I have ever met. (Y/N) is strong, beautiful, corsages, talented and most of all selfless." After his little speech, Tomoe graves my wrist puling me into his chest. He lifted my head by the chin and positionally kissed me. After we broke the kiss he glared at Madison "You can flirt with me, try to get me to me your boyfriend but don't you see I am and always will be (Y/N)'s," the bell went and we all went to lunch, Tomoe and I went to the roof.

"Tomoe, you are the best, most amazing person I've ever met and if anything I'm happy, honored and proud to be your wife and some day the mother of your child," I said with a blush and then Tomoe was behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, standing up he was a head taller than me."I am the luckiest, most grateful man to have such an amazing and beautiful woman to be my fife, and you most certainly will carry my child because I'll make you carry it," once he said that I laughed and spun around wrapping my arms around his neck "I still can't believe I found you after so long, I love you so much Tomoe." " I love you to (Y/N)." And then I pulled him to me and kissed him.