Chapter 3: Teach me

It was quiet in the survey corps. Since no Titans were invading the place, most soldiers were relaxing. Eren is one of them. Relaxing in his cell that he still hasn't moved from.

Ever since the trip for Levi, Eren has never seen him the same way. His thoughts of the stoic bad ass Levi has been distorted and replaced with a fragile little creature. Vulnerable. He held onto Eren as if it was his death day. The teen can almost still feel the man's arms around him. Clinging to him for security.

"He was so beautiful..." Eren mutters. His listeners sigh.

"Eren, stop muttering gibberish shit and tell us what happened." Mikasa frowns at him. Eren has been so deep in thought that he forgot his friends had joined him in his cell.

"All we've gotten from you is 'beautiful', 'precious', 'cute wittle wevi' and 'my god." Armin adds. Eren only smiles dreamily, sitting up to flash a warm smile at the two.

"He's an angel!"

"Or a demon in disguise," Mikasa says.

"Don't put his crush down!" Armin scolds making the girl frown and mutter about how Eren's crush is stupid. How Levi is unworthy of Eren's feelings. "Anyway. Spill."

"Guys I feel so special!" Eren gasps hugging himself and flipping into his pillow. His friends groan. They realise it's best not to question Eren when he's in his fan boy state. They go to leave Eren to his craziness when suddenly he lets something interesting his their ears.
"And he was crying...ahh so cute! He let me see his emotions! GAH!" Eren build his head into his blankets, squirming around.

"WHAT?! What do you mean he cried?!"

"Eren! Don't just say that and not elaborate!"

The brunette glances to them before his face falls he wasn't meant to say that. He was supposed to keep that hidden from everyone else. But... he's already let it slip so therefore he is allowed to tell them what had happened, right? Eren believes that his friends are trustworthy.

"Alright, fine. But don't tell anyone!"

~❤~❤~❤~❤~

Hange pushes up her glasses and sits herself down on the table opposite to Levi.
"Are you going to answer me?" She asks him. Levi furrows his eyebrows even more than it already was. He clicks his tongue and stands only to be pushed back down by Erwin.

"Levi. You cried." Erwin states.

"So? Big deal. I have cleaning to do," Levi scowls. He stands up again to leave but Erwin is there to keep him firmly seated.

"The big deal is," Hange starts, "That Jaegerbom was with you."

"I trust him." Levi shrugs. "Who gives a shit?"

"We do!"

"Tch. Clearly." Levi tuts. "So what? Isn't it normal to seek comfort from people you like?"

Hange only sighs whike Erwin takes a seat beside the man. "Are you saying you don't like us?" He asks gruffly. Levi only rolls his eyes and begins picking at a stain left on the wooden table.

"Well I don't hate you," Levi says. "Four eyes maybe."

"Hey!" Hange frowns.

"But that's not how I see Eren." The captain continues. His nail scratches harder on the wood as Hange and Erwin suddenly fall silent. Both sinking in the words that has just left Levi's mouth. The penny drops and Hange squeals in delight.

"OH MY GOD! LEVI HAS A CRUSH!"

"Shut up!" Levi growls slamming his hand on the stain that is now getting on his nerves. "Shout it out any louder and others will hear and probably tell him. Absolute secrecy."

"But Levi don't you want to date him? Bevause that requires him knowing..." Erwin states.

"Are you stupid? Of course I want to date him," Levi sighs and walks over to the tea tray, lifting up a small tea cup and sipping out of it. "It's just... I don't know how to be in a relationship... or how I can win him over... I... I don't know how to love..." Levi admits looking away embarrassed. He turns back when his friends suddenly go silent. The two friends that Levi is trusting with such a serious matter are trying their very hardest not to burst out into laughter. A scowl plus an insult is thrown at each if them for the disrespect to his feelings.

"I'm sorry Levi!" Hange giggles. "But oh my god! We have to make this a thing!"

"How? Do you really expect someone as cold hearted as Levi to actually love someone?" Erwin asks earning a glare from Levi.

"Hey! I'm sure I could do better than you, fuck brows!"

"Utterly hopeless he is. He won win Eren's heart over with his bad attitude." Hange nods. "In fact he's terrible in all aspects of a relationship.

"FOUR EYES!" His friends are making him feel like a shitty person. Their words, whether they realise it or not, actually effects Levi. If he can't be good enough in their eyes then how the hell will he be able to make Eren fall in love with him? This fact makes Levi angry, yet sad. Especially since they aren't wrong. He's a short angry man with a bad attitude and makes too many jokes about feces. Also a cleaning fanatic that strikes fear into his trainees in order to make them do his bidding or accept punishment... or is that just with Eren? Wow. Levi really isn't suited for that boy. His shoulders sag with a saddened sigh as he himself sees the truth of it. "I'm hopeless."

"I know! We'll teach you!" Hange grins.

"Huh?!" Levi exclaims, eyes widening. "You... will?!"

"Yes!" Hange grins. "I will teach you everything I know about how to win people's hearts! I myself am an expert in the art of love and I will personally pass on my knowledge to you." The woman says patting Levi's back with a firm squeeze. Erwin rolls his eyes, shaking his head in doubt.

"Well. I will leave you two to your love endeavours. Please don't make a mess." He says standing up and leaving. Erwin gies ignored. Levi is staring at Hange like she's a god. The first time he has ever looked at her like That.

"Are you sure you can teach me and make Eren fall in love with me?" Levi asks again. Hange pats him again in reassurance.

"We'll make a lover out of you yet!"