Chapter 8: Horsing Around

Just a heads up, later on in this chapter there is some forcful content, but it's crucial to the story. Still, you can skip over it if you dislike it XD
This chapter is quite long so... enjoy!

"I'm disappointed in you."

"I know..."

"A TEEN, Levi!"

"I know."

"An emotional horny teen and you took advantage of him!"

"I know, alright?! Fuck sake, Look, I tried to apologise."

"But...?"

"He was getting cosy with Aryan."

"... Levi, my short little friend? I think I have an idea."

~~◇◇~~◇◇~~◇◇~~◇◇~~

Jealousy is a dangerous thing. It can consume someone and make themselves become lead by the desire to push or harm any in it's way. Insanity. So why Hange decided to make Levi toy with an already unstable teen's feelings, after specifically saying it is wrong to do so, God only knows. But, by no means is it the shock of the day. The award for that goes to Eren, for appearing in the dining hall in a tight, red-skirted
dress,his chest showing off his collarbone and a criss cross pattern stitched through the material. His hair is littered with pretty pink bows and his face caked in make-up.

To say the least, the soldiers are all shocked beyond belief.

"Whoa... Eren." Jean blinks in surprise at the somewhat appealing female looking Eren Jaeger. Levi's eyes glare at Jean from the higher-ups dining table. Eren glides elegantly down the hall like a real proper lady. Armin follows closely behind admiring his finest work. He hums in satisfaction as the dress fits Eren perfectly, hugging the boy's hips and defining his waist and bum. Armin nods to himself and sits down.

Needless to say, Eren makes a sexy woman. And it pisses Levi off. All those men! Greedy, hungry eyes scoping out Eren's body! It makes Levi mad.

Eren walks past Levi's table with many flushed and glazed eyes following him. Levi slams his hands on the table angrily.

"EREN JAEGER!"he shouts. The cross-dressing boy halts and turns with a bat of his eyelashes.

"Yes Captain~?" Eren says with an innocent blink. The innocent look turns to dread at the sight of his enraged Captain.

"Get that prostitute get-up off of you! Are you an idiot or something?" Levi shouts. He draws on the attention of surrounding peers, eyeing the angry man. Hange beside him face palms. Everything she told Levi to do goes over his head when he's cranky. She wanted Eren to get jealous of Levi, but instead, Levi is getting jealous over everyone staring at Eren. Judging by the look of hurt on Eren's face, Levi is only upsetting his desired one. "Eren, you're a fucking boy! Not a girl, alright?! Want me to cut your dick off? Is that it? Wanting to be a girl so badly?! You're a man! Not a side whore!"

"Levi!" Erwin stands up from the head of the table. He's astounded by Levi's attitude. "Calm down and eat your dinner. Leave Eren alone!" He commands with a scold, yet Levi keeps glaring over at the upset teen. No, not at Eren, persay, but the clothes he wears. The clothes that shroud over his masculinity and replacing it with feminism.
"Levi, eat your dinner." Erwin orders darkly, but again is ignored.

"Oi Brat! Get the hell out of those clothes and burn them. I don't want to see them on you again."

From the 104th class' table, Mikasa watches Eren's expression falter. How his lips start trembling and in an instant, watery drops fill his eyes. "Oh Eren..." she softly whispers before glaring at the Captain who has made her dearest friend cry.